Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:37

Sign in to follow this  
manwithglass

Help Me Out Please

Question

This is what I wrote in my KoS portion:

"This kill on sight rule refrains players from killing other players without good reason. Before killing someone, you must talk to them first making sure they understand what you want (If you don't know who they are or they can't hear you for any reason such as noise from a car, don't shoot.) If you do manage to take someone into custody, you must take care of them; this means feeding them, giving them blood, and protecting them from zombies (this allows them a chance at survival.) If your prisoner does not comply, the you have the chance to kill. If you are taken into custody, you have 2 hours to take revenge from you were taken into custody and/or attacked. The only reason why you would have kill on sight rights would be if you are 500 meters away from the other player (if they're hostile) or if you are apart/recently apart of the the group attacking or getting attacked."

And I got this message after I sent my application:

"The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: How you can share KoS rights."

Is the way you share KoS rights not. "if you are 500 meters away from the other player (if they're hostile) or if you are apart/recently apart of the the group attacking or getting attacked." or do you think I worded it wrong?

3 answers to this question

Caesar    438

The explanation was incorrect. There is one key word there that makes it so.

This is as much as I can help you.

Matt    21

As Caesar had stated there is not to much the staff can help you with.

/solved