Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:39

Sign in to follow this  
Nickson

Curse of Babayaga

Nickson    7

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/244510043/Russian.mp3[/mp3]

nEgPlQs.jpg

Sometimes, all what world needs is hint of chaos, hint of pain and fear for people to show their true nature of person himself. Yet few people know that true chaos, true evil never left country.

You, one who reads paper, take this bullet *7.62 round with smiley cut into metal of round* and find person who calls itself Babayaga,

Boogeyman.

If you need person to be troubled for rest of life, give Babayaga Marked bullet and contract will be made.

Where will you find Babayaga ? Babayaga roams lands of Chernarus, alone yet never truly by itself. If you find Babayaga, be carefull of the boogeyman, people with fear in heart will be devoured by fear themself and will not be allowed in the sight of Babayaga himself.

Cower in fear people who have been marked to Babayaga. At night Babayaga strikes, when you are alone but yet nobody had been killed by the boogeyman, Babayaga only wounds his victims, only to enjoy the fear that builds into their heart and mind.

The fear of the Babayaga.

To escape Babayaga's curse, one must accept Babayaga into life and must give Babayaga the marked object. If you do this, Babayaga will dissapear out of your life but he will always stay lingering. In shadows or at night but Babayaga knows, it knows.

What is this about ?

This thread is a player made event for players in the game. I thought it would be fun to atleast make it, even if nobody would be interested or goes through the trouble of finding out who Baba Yaga really is, I will have had a lot of fun writing this and forming it to my own degree.

This basicly is an in-game event, with room for IG chat on the thread itself.

I have thought about this for a couple of days and know exactly where I want to go with this event itself.

It's basicly a fun surogate of a classical Mercenary Composition of Give contract, give payment, see job get done.

We've seen those kind of companies way too often and I've been in two of them myself, although it is rather fun to do 'paid' jobs In Game and actually having to hunt down a certain player to get what your objective said you had to do to complete the entire contract.

This is a small variation on it. But solely IC/IG mechanics.

How does it go to work ?

I have thought about this a lot and the beginning paragraph describes the process a little but not entirely in detail.

The process goes as followed. Someday, Somewhere you might want to see someone get terrorised or see someone and think hmm I want this person to be scared or be haunted for the rest of the remaining 'contract' or until he finds a way to disspell himself

Stage 1: A simple contract, formed with Babayaga to harass a person one single time. To fill his mind with fear, pain and sorrow. Off the fear of Babayaga and the fear of going further.

Stage 2: A contract laid between contractor and Babayaga, a contract to install fear in the mark's life forever. Babayaga will torment the mark for the remaining time of the contract set by the contractor, time that Babayaga seems fit or if the mark gets the opportunity to dispell the contract.

Stage 3: A contract laid between Babayaga and contractor where Babayaga will abduct his victim, install fear into his mind and brings him to the contractor himself to decide what happens to the Mark. This contract is not dispellable and is permanently laid between contractor and Babayaga

Ouvpyaz.jpg

Where ?

One does not know, where to find the monster whatever it may be,

But what I know is this thing now, ask around and you might find it,

Rumours spread wide and far into ears small and tall,

But what I know is this one thing, Babayaga will make you fall,

What I've heard is this one thing,

Sinistok Chapel is that one place that kept on coming back,

From stories wide and far and littered through men,

Know this far, you can go but stranger do know this,

The monster will test your fears to see if you are strong,

Only then will this thing show, its true identity.

itTw6FF.jpg

The event is now open and Babayaga is officially strolling the lands.

See if you can find him.

Only on Server 3 !

(link and lyrics of the song)

Needs more work / expansion / detail IMO

Good idea though, pretty original

Nickson    7

The only thing similair with the movie is the word Babayaga, this is actually influencef by an old russian story ment to sorrow fear into children who are naughty.

And yes I know it's not finished yet, I'm going to work on it when I get home. As I said, it's the RAW version of what I have planned to make into a player event. But I heard my friend mentioning this story while in my car and I asked some info, so I'll work on this idea for a lot more.

Naz    20

This is interesting. I am not too sure about the specifics in how it will be carried out, though, at least from what is presented. Maybe I'm not reading into it enough. Will this basically be a player hired to basically stalk and harass (not in a trolly way, of couse) anyone with a contract set out on them?

Nickson    7

It's still really roughly worked out. But I believe that it's going to be something in the way of that but I'm planning on making it a three stage system.

So for example, A player finds Babayaga and has only one payment (bullet or something else, not yet assumed atm), that means he can only summon a stage 1 'contract' which is a one-time harassment for the target.

If they had two payments, they would be able to get a stage 2 'contract' which is heavier : a beatdown at one point but harassment over a long haul

And if a player has 5 payments, Babayaga will kill the target.

I'm thinking about something along this line but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Naz    20

And if a player has 5 payments, Babayaga will kill the target.

This is the only portion that concerns me. I guess the question begging to be asked (and I'd like staff member's take on it) is how far can Babayaga go? In my opinion, I think torture is reasonable and is as far as he/she can go. However, the argument can be made that Babayaga's assignment is a valid RP reason for executing the target.

Like I said, it's an interesting and awesome idea.

Nickson    7

-snip-

That, in fact, is true but that's something I'm still thinking about the whole idea and how I'm going to let Babayaga play this out. So far I've not talked to any of the staff about stage 3 but it heavily depends on how far the 'contractors' want it to go. Ofcourse a ghost tale is a ghost tale but a hired gun normally doesn't shred a tear for some blood and action. But anyway, I'm still working on it, glad to see you think it's a good idea.

Nickson    7

John Wick anyone? :D

I've seen the movie myself and yes Babayaga is similair but I got it from the russian child story, not the Jock Wick movie

Guest Toothach   
Guest Toothach

Seems interesting, basically a hit man that stalks people?

Nickson    7

Seems interesting, basically a hit man that stalks people?

Not really a hitman, as in the current rules, you need a valid IG reason to be able to execute people. Basicly what it says in the thread, A Boogeyman. A thing for hire that scares the mark that the contractor says and depending on the payment/agreement, the scaring can go from only one time to a several times unto dragging the victim to the contractor to decide what happens to the mark.

Tomeran    3

I've seen the movie myself and yes Babayaga is similair but I got it from the russian child story, not the Jock Wick movie

Well, I figured it mentioned because John Wick is actually called Babayaga in the movie by the russian mafia. :D

But as is later specified:

"Wick isnt the bogeyman. He's the kind of guy you send to fucking kill the bogeyman."

Nickson    7

Well, I figured it mentioned because John Wick is actually called Babayaga in the movie by the russian mafia. :D

But as is later specified:

"Wick isnt the bogeyman. He's the kind of guy you send to fucking kill the bogeyman."

Ohhh Tomeran, you made me laugh there ^^

nEgPlQs.jpg

Sometimes, all what world needs is hint of chaos, hint of pain and fear for people to show their true nature of person himself. Yet few people know that true chaos, true evil never left country.

You, one who reads paper, take this bullet *7.62 round with smiley cut into metal of round* and find person who calls itself Babayaga,

Boogeyman.

If you need person to be troubled for rest of life, give Babayaga Marked bullet and contract will be made.

Where will you find Babayaga ? Babayaga roams lands of Chernarus, alone yet never truly by itself. If you find Babayaga, be carefull of the boogeyman, people with fear in heart will be devoured by fear themself and will not be allowed in the sight of Babayaga himself.

Cower in fear people who have been marked to Babayaga. At night Babayaga strikes, when you are alone but yet nobody had been killed by the boogeyman, Babayaga only wounds his victims, only to enjoy the fear that builds into their heart and mind.

The fear of the Babayaga.

To escape Babayaga's curse, one must accept Babayaga into life and must give Babayaga the marked object. If you do this, Babayaga will dissapear out of your life but he will always stay lingering. In shadows or at night but Babayaga knows, it knows.

What is this about ?

This thread is a player made event for players in the game. I thought it would be fun to atleast make it, even if nobody would be interested or goes through the trouble of finding out who Baba Yaga really is, I will have had a lot of fun writing this and forming it to my own degree.

This basicly is an in-game event, with room for IG chat on the thread itself.

I have thought about this for a couple of days and know exactly where I want to go with this event itself.

It's basicly a fun surogate of a classical Mercenary Composition of Give contract, give payment, see job get done.

We've seen those kind of companies way too often and I've been in two of them myself, although it is rather fun to do 'paid' jobs In Game and actually having to hunt down a certain player to get what your objective said you had to do to complete the entire contract.

This is a small variation on it. But solely IC/IG mechanics.

How does it go to work ?

I have thought about this a lot and the beginning paragraph describes the process a little but not entirely in detail.

The process goes as followed. Someday, Somewhere you might want to see someone get terrorised or see someone and think hmm I want this person to be scared or be haunted for the rest of the remaining 'contract' or until he finds a way to disspell himself

Stage 1: A simple contract, formed with Babayaga to harass a person one single time. To fill his mind with fear, pain and sorrow. Off the fear of Babayaga and the fear of going further.

Stage 2: A contract laid between contractor and Babayaga, a contract to install fear in the mark's life forever. Babayaga will torment the mark for the remaining time of the contract set by the contractor, time that Babayaga seems fit or if the mark gets the opportunity to dispell the contract.

Stage 3: A contract laid between Babayaga and contractor where Babayaga will abduct his victim, install fear into his mind and brings him to the contractor himself to decide what happens to the Mark. This contract is not dispellable and is permanently laid between contractor and Babayaga

Wow this gave me goose bumps which was a good thing.

Nickson    7

Thank you for the support everyone, the event is now open and running so I'm delighted to see how it will work out ^^

Nickson    7

I know im not the first one but not the last one but.... John Wick?!

If you don't have anything constructive to say, refrain from quoting it over and over, it's been said before. I know John Wick but not it's not John Wick.

Stop Posting it.