Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:46

Sign in to follow this  
janeknielsen

Hello friends :)

Hello everyone, as I am waiting for my application to be reviewed I thought I would introduce my self. My name is Janek, I'm from Denmark and I'm currently studying economics.

I have heard a lot of great things about this community som I'm looking forward to meeting all of you if I get accepted :)

Guest Christof   
Guest Christof

Hello Janek!

I am studying economics too!

Do you know how long it takes from the application till getting whitelisted?

Hello Janek!

I am studying economics too!

Do you know how long it takes from the application till getting whitelisted?

I don't know to be honest.. I'm pretty sure they prioritise donors and applications that meet some of their standards/requirements. I for example have jumped from number 30 something to 50 in the queue :)

McDugals    37

Another Janek? Well welcome to the community! Please take the time to get accustomed to our lore so your character properly fits into the story of DayZRP. Here are some guides and tutorials that could help you as well which have helped me immensily with managing my FPS. And if you have any questions you may PM me or post your questions here!

Have fun out there!

Another Janek? Well welcome to the community! Please take the time to get accustomed to our lore so your character properly fits into the story of DayZRP. Here are some guides and tutorials that could help you as well which have helped me immensily with managing my FPS. And if you have any questions you may PM me or post your questions here!

Have fun out there!

There are severel Janek's? :o I don't even know anyone called Janek other than me :)