Server time: 2017-10-18, 11:20
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Retro

Whitelist Application's

Question

Retro    0

Hi, I have applied via whitelist for the dayzrp server which my friend's are on and I was told to complete the whitelist application, I have done the application and have been waiting for three days now to play with friends on here, However my application number seem's to be rising rather than becoming closer to acceptance?

Not sure if it's overlooked but can an admin/staff possibly pass on an update on my application please.

Thankyou

Terry (Retro)

5 answers to this question

Vandy    34

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

This is been found on http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

tl;dr:

the acceptance of your application all comes down to the amount of effort put into it, your age, the quality...

Be patient, and eventually your application will be reviewed.

Mellstrom    21

It takes a long time since we have a lot of applicants at the moment and only 4 people to revi

ew them all. When i sent in my application it took me about a week to get accepted.

If you are getting moved back in the que it means that people have written a better app than you or they mightve donated.

An application is not something you should rush, take at least a couple of hours into it, check your grammar, add some final touches etc.

Shiro    0

Vandy summed it up pretty much,

Hope it helps out Retro! :)

Marked as solved.