Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:26

blacklisted

Gbear88

• Legend

You were Blacklisted as you copy and pasted the rules in your whitelist application word by word.

If you want to appeal the blacklist you need to use this template:

[color=#FFA500][b]Link to the source of punishment (report/post):[/b][/color]
INSERT_LINK_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Why the verdict is not fair:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What would you like to achieve with this appeal:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

[color=#FFA500][b]What could you have done better?:[/b][/color]
INSERT_TEXT_HERE

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-blacklisted--56971?pid=970206#pid970206

NOT SURE IF THIS IS CORRECT SO IT MAY BE WRONG?

Why the verdict is not fair:

This has been my first time applying and i have made an error during the whitelist application. I do admit to copy and pasting the rules but this was into my own word document so i could quickly glance at what i needed to refer to during writing it. In my rush to finish it off i believe i have copy and pasted the wrong thing which is my major error.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was in a rush during my application and i have obviously completely messed up which i take responsibility for. I do not however feel this should warrant a full ban though i find it slightly un-fair even though this is my own fault a simple application fail with the reasons provided would of been enough i feel?

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would hopefully like to achieve getting the ban lifted and being able to re-apply as a few of my friends play on your servers and they dont stop talking about how much fun and what an awesome experience they are having and it would be awesome if i could join then and the community on the Dayz servers.

What could you have done better?:

I should of paid more attention and taken more time to properly fill out my application.

• Legend

I am closing this appeal as you made a second one. Do not make more.