Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:39

Grassman Ban Appeal

Guest Grassman

Guest Grassman

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-us-inappropriate-comments

Why the verdict is not fair:

In all honesty, my ban was completely fair. I understand that this is a strict RPing server but I just did not follow the rules, and for that I apologize. I really have no excuses for my behavior. My comments were extremely immature and homophobic.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: My point of view is that I did not fully understand the rules. The part that says no immature, sexual, etc in the rules did not have homophobia in it. I should of known that homophobia would be classed under immature. And FWIW, I never actually mean a gay person when I say the word faggot as I am in no way whatsoever homophobic, infact I have a few gay friends myself, but I am sure that doesnt matter since its not my intentions that matter.. I have no excuse for the Fuhrer remarks, either. I just thought that since everyone else was referring to the leader like that, that I should too... which of course is not a good excuse. I never meant to glorify Hitler or Nazism or any of that stuff especially since both of my grandparents fought to take them down. And I sincerely apologize for the OOC chat during roleplay, especially when I asked if it was Mr Moon. I disrupted roleplay at that moment and ruined the experience for everyone involved. Sorry.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

A second chance. An unban or at least for my permaban to become temporary. I am not entirely sure if I deserve it, so I will let you guys be the judge of that. I would also like an unban from the forums, if possible.

What could you have done better?:

I would have actually RPed. I would not of used any offensive terms at all. I would of shown maturity in my roleplay. I would of not disrupted roleplay with OOC.

This server gave me the most fun in DayZ since its release, and I would just hate to lose that.

You guys have every right to deny this appeal, but if you could just give me a second chance, I promise you that I will not disappoint.

Thanks for reading.

Logs for US Server | 14/01/2015

01:21:13 : Group: Michael Brando: Yes mein fuhrer
00:48:45 : Group: Michael Brando: Heil mein fuhrer
20:56:32 : Group: Michael Brando: // that was funny as hell you gotta admit
02:33:16 : Group: Michael Brando: Some faggot pushed me into the fire and now my face is melted
10:27:34 : Group: Michael Brando: //i am blazed out of my mind right nwo
10:31:20 : Group: Michael Brando: im pointing at your dick
21:04:24 : Group: Michael Brando: mein furher
02:41:41 : Group: Michael Brando: // mr moon right?
03:04:48 : Group: Michael Brando: I took that fags makarov
03:11:39 : Group: Michael Brando: gay name
03:24:04 : Group: Michael Brando: i love fat ass

Please read over this chat again. This is embarrassing to say the least. These chat logs speak for itself and it is common sense that behavior like this is not acceptable in the slightest.

I think most people would agree our whitelisting process is challenging with having to find a passphrase as well as learning our rules.

760x65http://puu.sh/eS863/90a6f8cac4.png[/img]

This is the first section of the rules and is pretty self explanatory. We are upfront with our expectations off the bat when you join this community so this should come as no surprise.

Sorry but good luck elsewhere

Appeal Denied