Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:36

Sign in to follow this  
bonebus

(94.6) A warning from Green Mountian

bonebus    0

You hear your radio squelch to life with static, and intermittent cussing under heavy breaths. "Is this thing on? *static* Fuck, look oka-. I just saw a very large suspicious party enter the tower stat--n atop Green Mounti--. They appear to be s--ting an ambush for the party that re--ntly moved on from there. BE CAREFUL, they where hev-ly armed and organised, one was wearing a red/white mask. *static with intermittent rustling* fuck just look out. Mike out." -the transmission ends

Luckydente    21

*I quickly speak up into my radio* My fucking mask..That was my fucking mask..

If someone murders the bastard take the mask and save it for Dente..

*A assortment of angry grunts can be heard, followed by some sporadic mumbles and the radio going silent.*

bonebus    0

A day passes before you hear the same voice come over your radio, "Anyone still listen--- to this net? I just did more rec-n on the mountain stati--n. Seems clear, use caut--- in the aria I don't kno- how safe the mou---in is anymore. Mike out."

*Drake listens in, then punches the button to talk on the radio*

*The sound of throwing up and pain can be heard for a solid 13 seconds until drake holds his breath for 3 seconds, then talks.*

Hey, names drake! i... ah it hurts... i was at green mountain about three days ago, i was going with someone to a zelenogorsk military base when he turned on m... me.... God DAMN it hurts!.... anyways i had been robbed before and i wasn't going to take it that time so i shot at him, though my muscles locked up and i only got one it on him i think... anyways i think he got three on me.... or two... or some number around there....

*static muffles drake for a second*

anyways he told me that he was sorry it had to end that way because i opened fire.... for my own survival i might add..... well i think he though i died.... i don't know....

*static*

W....Well you see.... i.. i have a weird thing... ab... about me..... when i ever i get punctured by something and lose a moderate amount of blood my body goes.... goes unconscious and my entire body shuts down.... LITERALLY.... and.... and then randomly... it could be a day... hour... minute.. or whatever... but my body restarts itself, though i lose to much blood.... while.. wh... while i "shutdown"... i'll die normally.... this... this man who betrayed me... he... h.... he banged me up bad... i.. i should be de... d... dead.

*static for 5 seconds before clearing up*

but i got out and ran north east... round the novo area... anyways.... don't go t.... go to green mountain.... don't trust an... any.... anyone!

*more static*

and if you do go ther... there.... and you... y.. you find an okay grou... group... then that is fine... i guess... but.

but watch out.... if... if... i... if you see someone asking if you can come with him.... anyone th... that is..... DON'T..... under... ANY... circumstances..... g-go with hi....him. they wi.... will most likely betray you.... i am alive... and i don't know how... i'm going to die soon if i do... don't.... don't find meds.... they are my top priority...

*more throwing up followed by short gags, then a splatter*

learn from my mi.... mistakes..... i don't.... don't think you have what i have.... what i have is.... a life saver.... y-you... my not get a second chance...

*a long period of silence falls upon the transmission, though it still is transmitting because background noise of zombie in the background can be heard.*

sh... shit a hoards c-coming!... i gotta move....

*static comes back for a half a second then Drake butts in again*[/color]

Also... i think... the man... who shot me... w-wore.... a mask.

*drake ends the trans*

bonebus    0

Though far from the source, mike somehow makes out most the transmission. he try's to reply quickly, not wanting the nearby hoard to hear him.

"Stay safe Drake, th-*static* was q--te the -tory."

There is a long pause, between intermittent static you hear what sounds like footsteps on gravel. seconds later the message continues.

"Green m--ntain I believe is just a plate to serve the ones who hun--er for shit --ke this. there ha- to be a safer haven. Mike out."

bonebus    0

I hold my radio, unsure how to reply...

"Zaanan? How... What? I turned my back for a moment to take out the small hoard of "Zeds"... and when I ran back to the yard you entered... you where nearly beyond recognition. I couldn't find a pulse! I thought you died! I admit I had to leave fast, many more of the biters where coming into the yard. Maybe someone found you moments after I left and resuscitated you."