Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

(94.6) To any survivors out there..

Diamond    0

Hello, My name is Elijah Kilborn. I am operating out of a small... *static* House to the south of Zelenogorsk. *static* *static* beeeeeeep....I am trying to set up a small trading outfit. Barter and other means of trading are all accepted. If you are interested contact me on this frequency when coming through *static* *static* static* Freqen...... *Transmition lost*

*Picks back up seconds later* Please if you can hear me.. I can help you. I have food and water and shelter.. A bed aswell.. Please contact me if in trouble. I will do my best to get you the items you need. Contact me on this frequency 94.6 Goodluck out there. Elijah Over. *transmission over*

Bryce_    1

Dr Lee Williams hears a voice pounding through his radio while patching up a man's broken leg at Green Mountain

'Elijah Kil- What is it? Sorry, not good with names. Anyways, nice to meet you. I'm Dr Williams. Lee Williams. There is no need for your sanctuary. I help people at Green Mountain, not far from your location. I don't think you need to setup a trading post while Green Mountain sanctuary is still in operation. If your determined too, I guess it can't hurt, but it's probably best if you set it up just a bit aways. Either way, best of luck to you sir.'

Diamond    0

Dr Lee Williams hears a voice pounding through his radio while patching up a man's broken leg at Green Mountain

'Elijah Kil- What is it? Sorry, not good with names. Anyways, nice to meet you. I'm Dr Williams. Lee Williams. There is no need for your sanctuary. I help people at Green Mountain, not far from your location. I don't think you need to setup a trading post while Green Mountain sanctuary is still in operation. If your determined too, I guess it can't hurt, but it's probably best if you set it up just a bit aways. Either way, best of luck to you sir.'

*static* Hello... Green mountain is too much of a war zone.. been robbed one to many times the *static*. If you ever want to contact me here. If things go south there come south hahaha. Always room for humor in times like these. But Good luck and safe travels. Elijah. Over.

Hello to anyone who can see this I will be at this spot from when I wake up to about an hour or so after, I will be here and sometimes scaving. If you cannot find me, Contact me on 96.4 *static* *End of Transmition*

Sign in to follow this