Server time: 2017-08-22, 05:38

Sign in to follow this  
SommerTheViking

People all over

Question

I was just wondering if there is any way to contact and/or search for those people that you meet in-game, and if that is even allowed, since i have met some persons that i would really like to meet again and my last good friend i was with and me was separated because of my character got reseted

9 answers to this question

Brabbzy    0

Unfortunately the search function doesn't pick up in-game names and as far as I know there's no way to locate people on the forums with in game names, so it can be hard to locate players. Generally I just ask OOC in typed chat what their forum name is or if they have skype before we part ways as that seems to be easier. If you had a really good RP session, you could also try your luck in the "Who's RP did you enjoy" thread or post in there yourself, including your in game name so it gets picked up by the search function.

You could look around in the TS. Otherwise you could probably PM a staff member to help you out. They have magical powers to find people.

i will try to have a look in the threah you said, TS is also a very good idea, but i dont want to bother the staff too much, i think they will see that as a too small matter to use time on it :P

Cid    333

i will try to have a look in the threah you said, TS is also a very good idea, but i dont want to bother the staff too much, i think they will see that as a too small matter to use time on it :P

You don't have to bother the staff in order to find friends. :P

Most people in teamspeak have their character names as their teamspeak name, so it should be pretty easy to find someone.

Bryce_    1

I would personally just ask for the persons forum name OOC. Teamspeak works though if your character got reset, but I don't tend to reside in the teamspeak, too confusing for me and I don't generally have the need.

Cid    333

It seems like you are happy with the advice that you have gotten. I'll be marking this thread as solved. If you have any more questions involving the question feel free to continue posting.

/solving

yes i am pretty happy with it, im gonna hold an eye on the ts the next few days and if i dont find what i seek i might poke one with magic powers on the sholder :)