Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:41

Sign in to follow this  
Rolayt

Trader place ?

Question

Rolayt    0

I want to know if people are doing trading place, if yes i will love to know where

Does someone know hoe to stop the shaking hand/body ?

Thanks

Rolayt

9 answers to this question

There is no trade post of any sort currently, and there won't be for the foreseeable future.

Green Mountain is where everyone hangs out, but you're likely to get robbed and/or KOS'd if you go there.

/moved to Questions

I'd suggest finding out about the hang out spots IC as it's much more rewarding finding out in-game.

As for your second question, have you eaten any human meat at all? I know you start shaking when you have Kuru.

Cid    332

There is no official trading zone like the trade post back in the mod. Go around in-game and look around for those who are willing to trade, there are tons of places to go. You just have to spend the time looking in-game for those current player hubs.

Does this answer your question?

For the shaking I fixed mine by keeping gorka on me at all times. When i stopped shaking I decided to keep my RP clothes in my bag. Gorka is waterproof and keeps you very warm. Shaking is caused by the cold apparently, though sometimes it may be a bug and you need to reset/kill your character to fix it but I do not advise doing that unless you tried everything from painkillers to gorka clothing while sitting next to 3 fires.

I think that you should experience the travelling in finding people to trade with and finding popular areas IC.

As for the shaking, either you're cold and need to be warmed up. So sitting next to a fire can help. Heating canned goods and placing them in your inventory will help too. Or you've eaten someone and now you are now shaking, crying, etc cannibal effects. There is no way to get rid of it.

PWNINGPETE    0

For the shaking I fixed mine by keeping gorka on me at all times. When i stopped shaking I decided to keep my RP clothes in my bag. Gorka is waterproof and keeps you very warm. Shaking is caused by the cold apparently, though sometimes it may be a bug and you need to reset/kill your character to fix it but I do not advise doing that unless you tried everything from painkillers to gorka clothing while sitting next to 3 fires.

I died of hypothermia the other day.

My friend and I were camping out in a barn and I went out to cut a tree for a fire and to make him a bow.

Got caught in a heavy rainstorm, got soaked.

Even wringing out my clothes and starting a fire, It was still too much. My guy was soaked, it was nightime, and the Barn was open on both ends. I only lasted 10 minutes before passing.

Shiro    118

Hope everybody above answered your questions, i can't think of anything that would help you out. Make a few campfires to get yourself dry, eat painkillers and take care of your body by eating food, drinking, don't always go crazy with running, just jog, and wring out your clothes.

About the trade hubs, there is currently no trading hub yet, but i am sure people will make one with time.

Marked as solved, but not closed.

Rolayt    0

Thank you all for he answer, I hope your advice will work !

Nice communitie !

Rolayt