Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
A7X Uncle Jimmy

CS:GO Keyboard Warriors

Hey Guys, A7X Uncle Jimmy here, and i played a CSGO game with people who talked mad smack when they got kills but when they were killed they just shut up. What do you guys think about Keyboard Warriors?

Swimmer    0

I've played a lot of CSGO and these types of players really get on my nerves. I've had teammates who hardly get any kills and it seems like they are trash talking the other team more than playing the game.

Bryce_    1

I've played a lot of CSGO and these types of players really get on my nerves. I've had teammates who hardly get any kills and it seems like they are trash talking the other team more than playing the game.

For me the player at the bottom of the scoreboard often trash talks the guys at the top. Whenever that happens I just say "Can't hear ya from the bottom of the scoreboard, gonna have to speak up a bit".

Burgz    6

"Can't hear ya from the bottom of the scoreboard, gonna have to speak up a bit".

That's fine and dandy, but usually you just make them more toxic. Plus the neverending argument that CS isn't actually about kills remember, it's strategy and teamwork which gains kills.

Soren    0

For me the player at the bottom of the scoreboard often trash talks the guys at the top. Whenever that happens I just say "Can't hear ya from the bottom of the scoreboard, gonna have to speak up a bit".

What if I told you CS:GO isn't all about getting the most kills? dun dun duuuuuuuun.....

Of course kills are important as they clear the round, but a lot of people just rush for kills and usually get killed or give up positions of the map that allows the other team to run a certain strategy. If your team is all frag-hunters and no team/strategy-players then I can understand a person gets annoyed even though he isn't the top fragger.

Yuval    2

Stopped playing CSGO since each game i joined i was called peasant jew etc... i get connected to beloved neighboring countries servers so..

And israeli servers are a bunch of 6 year old kiddies which only do 360 battles

Bryce_    1

What if I told you CS:GO isn't all about getting the most kills? dun dun duuuuuuuun.....

Of course kills are important as they clear the round, but a lot of people just rush for kills and usually get killed or give up positions of the map that allows the other team to run a certain strategy. If your team is all frag-hunters and no team/strategy-players then I can understand a person gets annoyed even though he isn't the top fragger.

I'm talking about the people who trash talk everyone and they're going 1 and 10 and doing absolutely nothing for the team but give the other team free awps.

simiskovich    0

I'm not a keyboard warrior, its just that literally 90% of the people I play with have single digit IQs...

Which does result in me trash talking them, however I am always the MVP when playing with pubs.

Burgz    6

I'm not a keyboard warrior, its just that literally 90% of the people I play with have single digit IQs...

this is me exactly. thankyou.