Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Princess

My registration was completely deleted?

Question

I registered on DayZ RP on the 15th December and applied for whitelisting for Standalone. I was accepted and have played on the server with no issues. I haven't played for a few weeks due to other commitments and I try to login tonight and was kicked from the game due to not being whitelisted.

So naturally I try to log into this site and my full registration has been deleted? I managed to re-register with the same email address and Username I used before. I don't understand why this has happened as the person I play with is fine?

I'd be grateful if someone could explain to me whats happened?

6 answers to this question

Lil_Beefy    0

If you did not make a post within 30 days of registration your account will be deleted. It's an automated posses.

Essentially what DeadKiller has said.

You need to post once in the 30 days after your account has been registered so it does not get pruned for inactivity.

Since you've made this thread, you're safe from the pruning process. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you enjoy the servers!

/solving

Hi guys, sorry to hop on the train but I thought it'd be obsolete to open the same thread twice. I have a similar problem. Registered somewhen in December, had quite the blast playing a bunch of hours on the servers but never posted. After returning for a 3 week vacation, my account is gone completely. Do I have to apply again to be whitelisted now?

Best of wishes.

Vapor    0

Hi guys, sorry to hop on the train but I thought it'd be obsolete to open the same thread twice. I have a similar problem. Registered somewhen in December, had quite the blast playing a bunch of hours on the servers but never posted. After returning for a 3 week vacation, my account is gone completely. Do I have to apply again to be whitelisted now?

Best of wishes.

I am pretty sure, that you have to. But to be even more sure, did you check the whitelist page? There it can tell that you are whitelisted.

Masulii    25

Best of wishes.

Yes, you need to apply to the whitelist again because your old account got pruned for inactivity (you didn't post on the forums in 30 days which is the time you need to post on the forums) . I am sorry but that is the only way to do it.