Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 07:13

Fury - Ban Appeal

Guest Marcus Williams

Guest Marcus Williams

This was the report Fury was banned for:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-nlr-fishy

What happened: There was a firefight going one which involved myself, RF, and S-GRU. S-GRU initiated on Fury, and Fury complied, went back to RF camp, got a LMG, and blew up SGRU's SUV killing two of them. Fury then died, and was picked up by his teammate in a blue van. They were heading up to their camp north of Northeast, but on their way to their camp, Fury witnessed his teammate get killed, so he got out and took appropriate action for witnessing his teammate getting opened upon.

The verdict was Fury broke NLR by going back to the area, and shooting at S-GRU instantly. But that wasn't the case, as I've stated before, he witnessed a hostile, and reacted upon it.

Guest Marcus Williams

Fury's response:

I was picked up, and was at the camp. The fire fight was still at North East Airstrip. I shot at S-Gru because S-Gru opened up on my teammate, who was never in that firefight. If S-Gru used common sense, they would've confirmed their targets.

I agree with marcus' post, It is my opinion that Fury was only reacting in a hostile manner in reaction to seeing his team member get killed. As far as i know when he entered the vehicle he was unaware where the driver was planning to go. On that basis he should not be held responsible for actions that (NLR aside) was not a break of rules. Also on that basis I am aware that when deadantelope was killed by Boris he was not apart of the firefight. Thus Fury fired upon them.

Guest Agald

Your camp was barely any range away from the airfield, but you still proceeded to re-gear and move back down towards the firefight.

He never got to the gear jerry....

Guest Marcus Williams

Your camp was barely any range away from the airfield, but you still proceeded to re-gear and move back down towards the firefight.

Fury's response:

We never had time to get to the camp site before we were opened upon.

Ok so you're going up to re-gear while moving through the firefight area you previously died at?

Why were you even going to get that gear? if you re-initiated you would have broken the NLR again. Honestly cant see why you would go straight back during the firefight to get gear instead of holding back and waiting the 1 hour.

Guest Marcus Williams

Ok so you're going up to re-gear while moving through the firefight area you previously died at?

Fury's response:

As Saphire said. I had no idea where my teammate was driving. We were driving up the road, and before I knew it, we were in the woods north of north east airstrip. That is when I found out he was driving to our camp.

Guest Agald

Why were you even going to get that gear? if you re-initiated you would have broken the NLR again. Honestly cant see why you would go straight back during the firefight to get gear instead of holding back and waiting the 1 hour.

SGRU was between them and the camp. They were just passing through nothing more when one of them was shot at. And what made you think he would re-initiate? Fury was to re-gear and GTFO. And he went up when the fire fight had calmed down it had been like 30 minutes since the last shot rang out. Hell the Van left without being fired at so it did look pretty clear.

Well then it was a bad call for him to try and pass through the area to get gear from his tent which was very close to his previous death location. (Or maybe it was the drivers bad call)

Also you got a lift from the coast I presume and did not even get any hint that the driver was going to drive through a firefight and head to your camp..

Guest Marcus Williams

Well then it was a bad call for him to try and pass through the area to get gear from his tent which was very close to his previous death location. (Or maybe it was the drivers bad call)

Also you got a lift from the coast I presume and did not even get any hint that the driver was going to drive through a firefight and head to your camp..

Fury's response:

No, I was told I was getting picked up, but was afk momentarily during the car ride. I came back once we were in Krasnostav, and was told that we were heading back up to our campsite (since from I was told, the firefight had been over for over 10 minutes) and as we got out of our car, and were walking through the forest to our campsite, DeadAntelope gets open upon, and killed, so I react.

• MVP

I think this is pretty clear, you are killed you don't go back. Simple and pretty common sense. Doesn't matter if "my clan mates picked me up and brought me back" if they bring you there you go away.

Ban holds.