Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:50

OOC ban and strike

Guest SoHam

Guest SoHam

In light of the recent let up on nykke's bane I would like to have the ban and the strike/warning point's removed from my account.

Reasons:

I was IC playing the deceptive player I am, acting scared and asking them to stop following me they are scaring me. However I plotted to kill them as soon as I hit the other side of those trees the robbed me at.(I do this in robberies as well. Ask for a bloodbag and when they are close enough I Chloro them and being my robbery.)

The only reason OOC is because I missed the crouch key and accidentally laid down. I don't know why it made me turn abit, but I didn't think it would matter seeing as i stopped moving and began to unlooad my gear. Then I was fired upon. At this exact moment I have no clue why they are firing at me and began to insult them and inform them I will be writing a report. The fact that I did this is because I saw no way to properly RP this and was scared.

Guest Raging Flamingo

You deserve an infraction for screaming "Im going to report you" over and over. You took no steps in RPing. Just because the enemy broke RP, doesn't mean you get to.

Guest SoHam

He wasn't In rp either hence his ban. You repeat yourself yet the admins said he was OOC as well and if he will be forgiven I see no reason why I shouldn't. Honestly I could care less what you have to say or think bud. You have no part in this so now stop posting on it. The only people that are involve are Me,Admins,Nykke,and I think it was Sikki with him.

Guest Raging Flamingo

You report for every single death you have. The latest ladder one is hilarios.

I hope the fact that you have now also broken NLR with result in swift justice upon you.

Guest SoHam

I asked zorial the day before. "if I glitch off a building.(i glitched off a silo) am I allowed to reclaim my gear?" He said yes if you have proof of what happened, and coincedence has it I am always recording. So again make ONE more post about something that doesn't involve you I WILL report you.

• MVP

Alright first lets make this clear.

I asked zorial the day before. "if I glitch off a building.(i glitched off a silo) am I allowed to reclaim my gear?" He said yes if you have proof of what happened, and coincedence has it I am always recording. So again make ONE more post about something that doesn't involve you I WILL report you.[/Quote]

This doesn't mean if you are on a roof and you fall of you get gear back, the means if you are walking around the rocks near black lake and your get glitched in a graphic error and killed, you will be roll'd back. We don't Roll back for human error.

As for you having your OOC warning removed. Seriously? You are clearly angry, OOC and screaming at them making empty threats.

Ruling holds on the warning points.