Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 16:12

TheModernGamer94 - Ban Appeal

Guest themoderngamer94

Guest themoderngamer94

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-no-reason-for-robbery-bad-rp-rdm-killing-a-compliant-hostage

Why the verdict is not fair:

I point my gun at someone and tell them to get on the ground and give them 11 seconds to do so before I start a 5 sec count down while still pointing the gun at her, she fails the listen to what im saying as shes talking on her "Radio" which impedes her listening skills , and her evidence is cut off at a point were you dont hear her talking to them otherwise I wouldnt have been banned.

I give her more than enough time to comply with my actions and me pointing a gun at someone and telling them to get on the floor is more than enough hostile intention after I start the 5 second count down what was gonna happen at 0 ?? id give her some rice ??

in staggs reason on the report it said I was banned also for failing to give her 10 seconds to comply which he said was a rule , but after further investigation and talking to another games master and 2 community helpers isnt a rule. So people make up rules on this server??

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I fail to see what I did wrong in this except break roleplay near the end, I also spoke to multiple staff members and they also said I was ok I shouldnt be banned and I was ok, if the stafff are unable to know the rules how can I??

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

immediate unban

What could you have done better?:

I should have yelled my commands for her to hear me other her ts volume

Appeal Denied.

Your behavior has been completely unacceptable. It started off in game with a complete lack of RP and continued into continual abuse towards members of staff. Due to this you will remained permanently banned from this community.