Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SgtSquishy

KOS'd Twice on the eu server

Question

SgtSquishy    0

I dont know what to do here. I have been KOS'd twice on the EU server. The first time I was up on green mountain with my friends, and then there was a shot and I was dead. I repawned after that and was in cherno. I was running down the road when some stopped asked me if I had any ammo then shot me dead, after I had told him that I didnt have any. What can I do about it, if there is anything?? I dont know who killed me at all.

5 answers to this question

Ark    231

If you don't have their names or a recording there is little you can do as of now you might still want to make a report like dark suggested for when the logs come out sometime this month.

Cid    333

As Darkstyle said, all you can really do is try your best to record and report. Despite the fact that we currently do not have kill/hit logs, the staff team will always try their best to solve the case with as much evidence as possible such as names, screenshots, recordings, etc. If you feel like you have sufficient evidence to back you up, it is always worth it to make a report discussion.

Does this answer your question?

SgtSquishy    0

yes thank you both. Unfortunately I didn't record it and it didn't have time to check what their names were. But now i know what to do i will make sure to record everything that I do, just in case it does happen again. :)

Cid    333

Going to be marking as solved.

Answer:

If you have names and recording you can make a report http://www.dayzrp.com/f-report-discussion at the link i just posted.

As Darkstyle said, all you can really do is try your best to record and report. Despite the fact that we currently do not have kill/hit logs, the staff team will always try their best to solve the case with as much evidence as possible such as names, screenshots, recordings, etc. If you feel like you have sufficient evidence to back you up, it is always worth it to make a report discussion.

/solving