Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:50

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Likurja

Disbanded for MLG joke?

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

So today The Renegades have been disbanded for not the RP that DayZRP is looking for.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421828030&v=oY2Hp9bp0qY&x-yt-cl=84411374&feature=player_embedded

This is the video that has been posted before Rampage closed the thread without any warning.

ePshj.jpg

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-renegades-recruitment-open?page=15

As you can see from Rolles post on our thread, he himself approved us.

So is initiating legitly on people and killing them for NON COMPLIANCE is not allowed?

IS banditry not allowed anymore?

Its not our fault that people rather care about their gear than their life againts 5 armed men.

Vandy    34

I think you should take this towards the staff in person and ask for a meeting instead of discussing a decision from a staff member in public.

Cause mostly this will just end in "yes-no" posts and a flamewar.

Just my honest opinion though...

gGfLRZP.png

9aE9Hm.jpg

I think these 2 pictures say everything i need to

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

I think you should take this towards the staff in person and ask for a meeting instead of discussing a decision from a staff member in public.

Cause mostly this will just end in "yes-no" posts and a flamewar.

Just my honest opinion though...

I want to hear the communities opinion about this.

We tried to speak to Rampage on TS however he did not anserw to our pokes.

Also this way I can get everybodies attention about the matter and hear what people have on their mind.

Vandy    34

It aslo shows you have editted your post today at 17:17 and the next post, by fox quotes you without the "dont worry its a joke",

It seems a tad silly for it to be disbanded over one video, one that from the look of it was made for fun and a joke. If there was something seriously wrong with it (not that there is) surely speaking the the group in question instead of disbanding them without a word or chance to explain themselves would of been a better solution than this?

It aslo shows you have editted your post today at 17:17 and the next post, by fox quotes you without the "dont worry its a joke",

And we were disbanded and closed 15 minutes after that edit and you cant edit a closed thread....

I actually edited it because the spacers/border were not centered

It seems a tad silly for it to be disbanded over one video, one that from the look of it was made for fun and a joke. If there was something seriously wrong with it (not that there is) surely speaking the the group in question instead of disbanding them without a word or chance to explain themselves would of been a better solution than this?

poked the guy 3 times asking for a legit reason still nothing...

And? Doesn't really make a difference when or if he has edited it. It says that's a joke. Whethere or not he says that 15 minutes after he posted it doesn't really change anything IMO.

But that's all I'll say on this topic.

Vaine    23

Blackwood last bandit group standing!

Carlton_dancing_and_shizz.gif

I will be honest i feel the reason for them being disband here was rather......idiotic .

Im sorry but im not a major fan of MLG shit , but what makes this so bad that they should have been archived ?

They did not break any rules in the video ? Because they tarted up some footage ? not really an excuse is it ?

kyoto    4

RIP bandits we had a good run lads. The all powerful campfire owns the server now.

Couldn't agree more

Bandits are rip

Hostile rp doesn't exist any longer

I wonder if getting the PMs I have from admins/GMs where they say my previous videos are fucking hilarious will actually hold any weight.....

Grihm    16

So today The Renegades have been disbanded for not the RP that DayZRP is looking for.

Question, and this is in no way disrespectful or anything such, but a sincere question. Is this by your standards good banditry and how you play it out on a regular day to day base?

Conor    243

When this thread was created, I hoped it would be to hold legitimate discussion on the matter at hand.

Instead people start making jokes about others RPing.

I suggest you directly appeal your situation to Rolle and the other Admins.

/Closed