Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
G-Webz

Can I withdraw my own Whitelist application?

Question

G-Webz    0

Hello!

I was wondering if i could withdraw my 1st whitelist application attempt. I would like to re-draft and re-submit a second attempt.

Is it possible for this to happen?

Much thanks for any help given

Can't wait to be whitelisted!

G

10 answers to this question

Matt    24

Sadly not I believe you still have two more attempts at it so just take the 24 hours you have before you can submit another, to study the rules and make sure you 100% know them.

Don't submit whitelists like they are nothing, you only get three chances and you have now used up one so use your second one wisely.

G-Webz    0

Ok thankyou very much for your help! Just to confirm also, is it 3 days one must wait until they can re-apply?

Hellish    0

Ok thankyou very much for your help! Just to confirm also, is it 3 days one must wait until they can re-apply?

After an admin has checked it, it is 24hrs until you can re-apply (if of course you get rejected)

G-Webz    0

But does that mean an admin must check it?!?!? Because i really don't think that is ever going to happen :(

G-Webz    0

It's sooooo far back in the queue though. I genuinely think its a decent application but not lengthy. I thought concise would be looked for but I guessed wrong!

Masulii    25

Like Matt said here about sending in an application and wondering if you can withdraw it back:

Sadly not I believe you still have two more attempts at it so just take the 24 hours you have before you can submit another, to study the rules and make sure you 100% know them.

Don't submit whitelists like they are nothing, you only get three chances and you have now used up one so use your second one wisely.

I do believe that there is no way to withdraw your application, you have sent your first application in and now you need to wait it to be reviewed by an admin. If it gets accepted, you are good to go but if it gets rejected, you still have two attempts.

If you get rejected, you need to wait for 24 hours (remaining time can be seen on the whitelist page) and there is also the reason, why your application was rejected.

Do you feel like your questions have been answered?

G-Webz    0

Yes thankyou it has bee answered, i just wish i could pull out before it gets reviewed so i can do a better one which is more representative of me!

can i suggest that it is made clear on the whitelist submission that once one has submitted an application they can't do anything other than wait for it to be seen by an admin and that they can't re-tweak in the meantime?

Thanks alot for all of your help anyway! maybe i'll be whitelisted in 2016!