Server time: 2017-08-24, 10:47

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_peet

Number 1 in the queue?

Question

Johnny_peet    0

So recently I had just submitted my second whitelist application, 2 days ago to be exact, and it says that my application is 1/322 in the queue! It has been like this since I submitted it and I was wondering if that is a mistake? Thanks!

5 answers to this question

*Claps* Congratulations. You won!

Nah, but in all honesty your app was probably better than the others and you probably put much more than the amount was needed, so your app was put above all others! Congratz!

Voodoo    371

I don't think it will be a mistake you just have to be patient and wait for the admins to check it over in their time.

Johnny_peet    0

Nah, but in all honesty your app was probably better than the others and you probably put much more than the amount was needed, so your app was put above all others! Congratz!

Ok thanks! I was just confused

I don't think it will be a mistake you just have to be patient and wait for the admins to check it over in their time.

Thanks! I will!

Thanks!

Matt    21

Good to see that you are 1 out of the waiting list hopefully your whitelist will get accepted if not just make sure to read the rules and get a full understanding of them.

Will mark this as solve as there is not much to answer now :)

/solved

Johnny_peet    0

Good to see that you are 1 out of the waiting list hopefully your whitelist will get accepted if not just make sure to read the rules and get a full understanding of them.

Will mark this as solve as there is not much to answer now :)

/solved

Thanks I hope it gets accepted!