Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:13

Sign in to follow this  
DarkStyle

99.3 Open SZPR Frequency

DarkStyle    26

Vasily picks up his radio and holds down the button

Do you guys hear me loud and clear? If you do then its good. I am General Ulyanov of South Zagoria People's Republic. Dont be scared of us. We dont want any harm. And to any CDF lurking around. We will deal with you after we have ended that shit what goverment caused. General out.

Vasily releases the button, takes cigarette out from the pack and lights it.

Major    405

*Major Garrison rises early to go out hunting, just as he leaves he hears the message over his short-wave*

"Why? What have we done to you? You going to come after us? We do not want to fight you, this country has seen enough bloodshed. Please do not make matters worse here. We have no quarrel with you."

*Major Garrison lets go of the broadcast button, chuckling to himself as he walks out the door.* "Hope that doesn't count as treason......"

mr.shoosh    0

*the static is loud and there is music and people talking in the background and the sound of a campfire*

well what is in there a trading post a safe heaven or just an area to stay away from swiss out

* the sound of someone wanting to trade a ak74u and the radio cuts out*

Rifleman    14

*Hearing the transmission from Ulyanov, Luka picked up his scratched old short-wave and pressed the transmit button*

'Im actually concerned for you now, sir. This is Captain Kratochvil just saying that - We have no quarrel with you, and nor do I want there to be. Is it so hard to understand? Do you want a fight and bloodshed, spilling even more unnecessary blood onto the scarlet stained soils of South Zagoria? What did we do to you? Do you think we're some kind of oppressive force, harming the very people we swore an oath to protect?

Please do not worsen the situation any further - nobody has to die over some petty personal beliefs.

Kratochvil Out.'

DarkStyle    26

Vasily hears transmission from Kratochvil and picks up his radio again.

Captain. Im not trying to be barbarian. We are civilized people also. I have given you more time to complete your mission in here. Like i said last time. I dont want to end this like last time. Panimajez? I hope you got the letter also. See you then.

Frozen    45

*Ruslan hits the transmitter on his radio by mistake whilst he speaks with another man*

Shoostvayo shto eta boodit kak ve Danetsk.. Shas ne vrema staratsa stranoo strooit... Blat Chernarus ooje ne strana a prosta poostini szambikof.. Eta esho ne nache prableme.. M---*Static* spasat loodi zdes.. Me ne lioodi cto delaiot paliticoo.. Panimaish Alex--*Static*

*Suddently the radio goes silence then static*

Mick    8

Vince skips through a few frequencies when he suddenly hears a voice he recognizes.

He waits for the man to stop talking when Vince tries to talk.

*bzzz* Uhm.. Hello?? Is this stupid thing working?? Hello?*bzzz*

Vince waits a few moments before talking again.

*bzzz* I don't know if this thing is working or if i'm talking to the right people but if you are the right people you'll recognize me. Come to the shop tonight for some special offers! Be quick limited stock!*bzzz*

The radio goes quiet again.

DanielsTV    6

*His radio turns on, no static, maybe he is nearby*

"Hello *coughs* I would like to meet you somewhere and talk to you about your cause, man to man. Is that possible and can we secure a location without anyone else knowing?*

Heroz_Nick    21

*Bill picks up the radio and speaks intently*

"Calling the South Zagoria People's Republic....this is the Scar's calling, I have not seen my friend Pavel in quite some time, I know that he must be busy with his current objectives at the moment but never the less, we never forget our friends....I wish to know if he is doing well & in good health, a pleasure as always..."

*static ensues*

DarkStyle    26

Radio starts transmitting morse code

-.-. .- .--. - .- .. -. / .-.. ..- -.- .- .-.-.- / .-- . / .- .-. . / -.-. --- -- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- / .. -. / .- / -- --- -. - .... .-.-.- / -... . / .-. . .- -.. -.-- / --- .-.. -.. / ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .-.-.-

Radio goes back to silence.