Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:21
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Phin

Needed: Volunteer actors/gear holders for Trailer contest

Phin    0

Hiya!

I am Phin, and I plan to [try to] take part in the "Trailer Contest". I know, I know... It is kinda' late. Well, I would kind of be banking on the time constraint being extended... But if it isn't it'll just be a fun project that I can still post onto Youtube!

The problem with making the trailer is that I need clothing and gear quickly, and I am on a time constraint. I was hoping I could look for help from fellow DayZRPers!

The Machinima/Trailer that I have in mind is all written out and planned, second for second with the song that I am using. The next step is getting the right characters with the right gear in the right place for filming.

That is the hard part.

That is really all I want to say, due to not wanting to put ALL of my ideas out in the open. I want it to be a surprise!

But basically I will need people that do not actively use the public hive, and will be able to leave a character without touching on the public hive for about at max. a week long.

More information will be released if you decide to contact me personally.

The job of your in this will be to act as a character walking around in certain scenes and simple stuff like that. Again, more info will be provided personally.

--IF INTERESTED--

Please send me a PM so we can get contact info for steam. I will then give you information of where to get your character on the map, what specific gear you may need with you, and other critical info!

Thanks, :)

-Phin

(Also maybe just post here if your interested, as well as shoot me a PM. Feel free to ask questions on this thread, I'll do my best to answer them!)

Guest MaxVonTroubador   
Guest MaxVonTroubador

Hiya!

I am Phin, and I plan to [try to] take part in the "Trailer Contest". I know, I know... It is kinda' late. Well, I would kind of be banking on the time constraint being extended... But if it isn't it'll just be a fun project that I can still post onto Youtube!

The problem with making the trailer is that I need clothing and gear quickly, and I am on a time constraint. I was hoping I could look for help from fellow DayZRPers!

The Machinima/Trailer that I have in mind is all written out and planned, second for second with the song that I am using. The next step is getting the right characters with the right gear in the right place for filming.

That is the hard part.

That is really all I want to say, due to not wanting to put ALL of my ideas out in the open. I want it to be a surprise!

But basically I will need people that do not actively use the public hive, and will be able to leave a character without touching on the public hive for about at max. a week long.

The job of your in this will be to act as a character walking around in certain scenes and simple stuff like that. Again, more info will be provided personally.

--IF INTERESTED--

Please send me a PM so we can get contact info for steam. I will then give you information of where to get your character on the map, what specific gear you may need with you, and other critical info!

-Phin

(Also maybe just post here if your interested, as well as shoot me a PM. Feel free to ask questions on this thread, I'll do my best to answer them!)

Hey man, let me know the times approx I will need to be on and I will see if I can do it

Phin    0

Hiya!

That is the hard part.

--IF INTERESTED--

-Phin

Hey man, let me know the times approx I will need to be on and I will see if I can do it

Sounds good man! Thanks for offering. I will shoot you a PM with more information soon.

-Phin

Brabbzy    0

Happy to help where possible. I'm based in the UK and usually available from 6PM - 1AM (GMT) week days and pretty much any time on weekends (girlfriend's mood permitting).

I've also acted/voice acted/narrated on a few short films and student projects in my college days, and I have decent editing ability if you need any help with that side of things.

Phin    0

Thank you guys for responding! I have sent out PMs to further discuss the plans for the project. :D