Server time: 2018-07-16, 06:38 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Oinklemycow

Populated Servers

Hey guy, I am new to this server but how populated do the servers usually get? Will I usually log on an have only 1 person online? Or will I not be able to log on because of so many people?

Thanks!

Check out the home page on the site and you'll notice our game-trackers on there, it will tell you how full the servers are whenever you want to know.

For example, here's a screenshot of them currently.

dca729c66a.png

At nights (Europe time) the servers are almost full so very populated sometimes.

server 3 EU?!? where did that one come from!! xD honestly i didnt know that one existed! i just went into the server browser and put the IP in under remote and there it is! but for some reason when i favorite it or just search for DayzRP.com in the filter it does not show up.... is there any reason for that?

- but yes OP, the servers in the evening are more then often full to the point of having to wait a long time for a spot to even join!

Europe evenings/night they are usually almost completely full. During the daytime it's better but there is almost always a few people playing :)

/solved