Server time: 2017-08-24, 01:21

Sign in to follow this  
Okanomi Honda

Hello Everyone

I am back! And this time to play! I started an account quite awhile ago, but never played DayZRP because of my internet problems. Well, that time is over.

Yay! Welcome. Glad that things are working for ya. DayZRP is one of the greatest things to happen. I haven't been here long, but the time that I've spent here; in game and on the forums. This place is great. You will really enjoy your stay. :)

It really helps when youtubers and streamers come to play on the DayZRP server, they advertise for us, so we can meet new and interesting people.

Guest RampagedGam1n101   
Guest RampagedGam1n101

wasup my homie g hotdogs taste really good yum peace bye

wasup my homie g hotdogs taste really good yum peace bye

drewhinny    0

Welcome back! Good luck with your whitelist application. I'm sure it will be a breeze, considering you've been before.

Welcome back! Good luck with your whitelist application. I'm sure it will be a breeze, considering you've been before.

LIke I said, I was here before, but I never played..

drewhinny    0

LIke I said, I was here before, but I never played..

Got ya. sorry about that. Though you said you never played you still could have been white listed. Wasn't sure. Good luck then!

Davos    5

Enjoy with that new internet mate, Im in the same boat at the moment, only the prior situation. Third floor of a shared house with roommates and the routers on the first floor.

Enjoy with that new internet mate, Im in the same boat at the moment, only the prior situation. Third floor of a shared house with roommates and the routers on the first floor.

Thanks I will.