Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:10
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Strikeh

Where does most of the action happen at?

Question

Strikeh    2

I enjoy getting caught up in robberies and firefights. I like to be the hero every now and again, you know? Am I looking in the wrong places? I can't seem to find any action.

14 answers to this question

Vapor    0

Green mountain. I had good experiences there, but lately there has been more and more people going there to cause trouble. If you really want to end up in a firefight you should visit there. People are so aggressive.

I was just there and people had guns pointed at each other, a lot of swearing, and yelling. I am pretty sure if you want to get robbed, there are people there that will gladly take your stuff.

I enjoy getting caught up in robberies and firefights. I like to be the hero every now and again, you know? Am I looking in the wrong places? I can't seem to find any action.

You really should go and find these things out in-game. Since this is a private hive, there's more connections and stories from the server you are on, that will last all day.

The reason electro isn't a warzone (most of the time) is because in public servers, people go there to KoS. and KoSing is prohibited on DayZRP. So people take their need for blood inland.

Head inland and find another player, ask them where the action is. Most of the time they can tell you. But there is ALWAYS a group of dangerous, vicious madmen running around green mountain and Vybor. Check around there.

~Cheers, Quentin

Cjbustuup    1

This community is based on RP not firefights. Be careful what you go looking for cause you might find yourself in a bit of trouble with your goals in character and on the forums. But if you are looking for people to rp with I suggest military bases and large spawn towns along the coast.

Samaritan    348

When I first started I got given some advice when I asked 'where are the main places to go" and that was to find out in game, talk to people and explore the map. To be told where everyone is kind of defeats the object of immersing yourself in the game. Remember this is an RP community, technically 'firefights' do not happen very often so a regular server may be better for your to get your PvP fix when needed. Robberies on the other hand are numerous so you should be able to find them easy enough.

Destinwolf    13

Green Mountain for sure. You know it's the place where all the action is when strangers around the map are telling you no to go there because there is a slaver overlord ruling there.

citycatred    0

Green mountain can be a bunch of fun. So far I have only been there when it was either empty (sorta creepy) or controlled by traders.

Buddy    1068

I enjoy getting caught up in robberies and firefights.

you are a very strange one for sure! xD

everyone is spot on with their suggestions. green mountain and vybor military you are almost 100% sure to find someone; if not a large crowd of people kicking about. proceed with caution oh brave hero!

RedrickJim    0

It's a shame that there aren't more zombies, and all we get is maybe 1 or 2 per village, and maybe 10 total per city.

Gikkel    0

As every one says GM is a great start, but the area around it, Vybor NW Decina and novy and all the small towns, you will be sure to find someone.

Owen    16

/moving to questions

Most of the action happens in the centre of the map and its immediate areas.

DarkStyle    46

GM is the place to be if you want to be in firefights but dont forget this is RP server. RP comes before PVP. I think your question has been answered by alot of people.

/solving