Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:21
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Whitefur

Anyone Here Play Forza?

Whitefur    4

After the urging of my brother, I finally decided to pick up a copy of Forza Motorsport 4. Much to my surprise, especially for a console exclusive, I fucking loved it. I loved it so much I went out and bought a copy of Horizon as well, which is also bloody fantastic. It certainly isn't winning any realism awards, but it blends simulation aspects with arcade style to make it approachable at all levels. Community mode is also really good, as there are several clubs to join and the multiplayer is really good (I recommend "Virus" mode). So, do any of you guys play Forza Motorsport/Forza Horizon?

(As a side note, here are the two clubs I manage: Motorsport 4- R1CE 1S N1CE, Horizon 1- Night Kids)

Rolle    2968

PC Gaming Master Race

Ofer2fast4me

812.jpg

Prince    119

Stop derailing the thread this is about Forza not stupid pictures of unrelated topics.

I dig you bro! Forza is love and life. It is too bad that the PC elitists (jokes) will never get to see the brilliance of this racing masterpiece :).

forza2-1.jpg

Prince    119

I dig you bro! Forza is love and life. It is too bad that the PC elitists (jokes) will never get to see the brilliance of this racing masterpiece :).

forza2-1.jpg

Larry!!!! I though you had died FORZA BUDDIES

Comrade    1

I used to ALOT played forza motorsport 3 for a strait year till the 4th came out. I miss that game now ;)

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm4&id=11608859&full=true

I used to ALOT played forza motorsport 3 for a strait year till the 4th came out. I miss that game now ;)

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fm4&id=11608859&full=true

I have never played the third game, but a friend of mine lent me the fourth, and i have been addicted ever since!

(Nice GNX by the way

Larry!!!! I though you had died FORZA BUDDIES

I'm back man!