Server time: 2017-08-17, 05:57

Sign in to follow this  
randomredstone

A Question

So I first played DayZRP awhile back, I went through. I soon came to the conclusion that the coast would've been picked dry a long time ago. So I went through to a secret location in the trees in the SE woods of the map where I found a gun, firefighters axe, a backpack, and food. I went through and got more clothes and food and I am currently in that "civilian survivor" class. But I went up towards berizino. Noone. I went up to svet. no life. even after broadcasting in Direct Comms for about an hour (this was all on a full server). Then I headed towards novo and I am now set up in a house about a half-mile from the place. My question is, I know that this is a very close community and everyone knows where everyone is for the most part. Where are the hot zones? the gather places? I read that on a curtain private hive server that novo was the cannibal town and all of the cannibals resided there. I heard that fighting was up towards the NW. But for DayZRP, where should I head to get some interaction?

~Best Regards, Quentin

Jackson L    0

I highly recommend you find this out on your own, IC. Finding people in game and asking from there is the way to go, as it will make you have to work for your reward. Reading through almost any thread will tell you where the people are, but I recommend you just head towards the west and you will encounter people. Ask them what they know, who they've met, what they've seen and where they've been. The whole point of this place is the RP, so RP on!

And if it takes you a long time to find people, well then, you've got yourself some solid material to RP from.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Use the search function man, a lot of threads on this.

Terra    1362

You should find out yourself by walking through the land. Also there are a lot of threads about this. Isnt it great to find out things ingame and have some unexpected Rp?

//closed. Use the search function or just start playing and have some random meetings.