Server time: 2017-08-24, 04:52

Sign in to follow this  
Wiking

Whitelist Rejected - NLR question

Question

Wiking    0

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone could provide some guidance concerning the rejection notice I received on my whitelist application:

"NLR is missing full cool down timer details."

I've gone over the NLR section for sometime and this is what I've come up with:

The New Life Rule pertains to the fact that after a death, your character is prohibited from returning to the area (approx. 1 KM) of their death for the minimum of 90 minutes. It should also be noted that server restarts have no bearing on the NLR timer, this means that you are not allowed to return to the spot of "death" while the NLR "timer" is active, regardless of server status or restart. You are likewise prohibited from returning to your body with the purposes of looting gear or gear of others who may have been involved in the incident. Furthermore, you are unable to seek revenge on those who have caused the death of your character upon re-spawn. Your character will, however, retain all memories up until the point of their death, this includes any friends, groups or enemies previously encountered. You may not, under any circumstance, announce to others the events pretaining to your previous death, this inculdes players/groups involved and location in which the death occured because your character will have no recollection of the events that led to their deaths.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated! This is my second rejection, so I'm a little stumped. Thanks! :D

3 answers to this question

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone could provide some guidance concerning the rejection notice I received on my whitelist application:

"NLR is missing full cool down timer details."

I've gone over the NLR section for sometime and this is what I've come up with:

The New Life Rule pertains to the fact that after a death, your character is prohibited from returning to the area (approx. 1 KM) of their death for the minimum of 90 minutes. It should also be noted that server restarts have no bearing on the NLR timer, this means that you are not allowed to return to the spot of "death" while the NLR "timer" is active, regardless of server status or restart. You are likewise prohibited from returning to your body with the purposes of looting gear or gear of others who may have been involved in the incident. Furthermore, you are unable to seek revenge on those who have caused the death of your character upon re-spawn. Your character will, however, retain all memories up until the point of their death, this includes any friends, groups or enemies previously encountered. You may not, under any circumstance, announce to others the events pretaining to your previous death, this inculdes players/groups involved and location in which the death occured because your character will have no recollection of the events that led to their deaths.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated! This is my second rejection, so I'm a little stumped. Thanks! :D

After reading this everything sounds just about right to me, third times the charm my friend:)