Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:13

Sign in to follow this  
OneEighty

can't reload aug by pressing "r"

OneEighty    0

i found an aug but i cant reload it by pressing r. i have 3 mags(same ones) and also page up and page down(zeroing?) is not working its stuck at 300m. do you guys know any solution?

Tamaster92    14

Yes, wait for the aug to be finished :P

In all seriousness though, it is true. The current aug is a placeholder until the railed version is added very soon. As such it's config is not finished so some features don't work

HiGGi    27

i found an aug but i cant reload it by pressing r. i have 3 mags(same ones) and also page up and page down(zeroing?) is not working its stuck at 300m. do you guys know any solution?

Got an Aug as well, the zeroing is fixed to that and can not be altered currently i believe.

OneEighty    0

Did you find the Aug at a crash sight, and were the magazines there as well, or did you find them elsewhere?

i found a crash site earlier today, i found mags but no weapon. after 5-6 hours i went to green mountain and i found 2 guys with aug and asked if he wants to trade with my ak-101 and 2 mags. and we traded it.

thanks for the replies guys.

The Swarovski Scope of an AUG is always zeroed to 300m IRL. A full sized 5'10 human being should fit within the "donut" of the sight at 300m... or so I was told during basic. Anything before this, you should aim a few points of contact downwards of the target.

OneEighty    0

The Swarovski Scope of an AUG is always zeroed to 300m IRL. A full sized 5'10 human being should fit within the "donut" of the sight at 300m... or so I was told during basic. Anything before this, you should aim a few points of contact downwards towards the feet of the target.

does that work in game too? i mean, that dot is too small.it looks like even someone 500-600m away from me will fit to that little dot.

i dont think it works in the game.