Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:41

Sign in to follow this  
Benoit-Moriu

just got kicked for having a non rp name...what

Question

My rp name is Benoit-Moriu, my forum name is Benoit-Moriu, my in game name is Benoit-Moriu. Please tell me what the hell I just got booted from server 1 for and now have to suffer a 20 minute spam wait to get back in for. Not pleased at all.

Want a mod or someone in contact with server staff so this i doesn't happen again. My name is Completely fine.

8 answers to this question

My rp name is Benoit-Moriu, my forum name is Benoit-Moriu, my in game name is Benoit-Moriu. Please tell me what the hell I just got booted from server 1 for and now have to suffer a 20 minute spam wait to get back in for. Not pleased at all.

Want a mod or someone in contact with server staff so this i doesn't happen again. My name is Completely fine.

You could try removing the "-" from your name, I know certain characters are not allowed within the game...

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

-jack2fast-

Tamaster92    14

Your name doesn't follow the first and last name rule.

It's either a first name with a - between, or a first and last name together which makes no sense

Simply remove the - and you should be a-ok!

So - got me removed? Seriously? Ok.

Yeah I don't think its us, I believe its the SA server itself as I have seen this happen on other servers aswell but did it fix your issue by removing it?

Ok that's just how I've always separated first and second names on forums and games and when no one kicked me originally for the first few days on here I thought it was ok as usual.

Thanks for the clarification. And the slipped in A-ok joke xD

Ok that's just how I've always separated first and second names on forums and games and when no one kicked me originally for the first few days on here I thought it was ok as usual.

Thanks for the clarification. And the slipped in A-ok joke xD

Glad you were able to solve the issue:)