Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:07

Sign in to follow this  
Clumsy

Hai Guys!

Clumsy    144

I'm new around here, just got whitelisted and planning on downloading the game hopefully tonight. It's going to be my first time playing DayZ and actually roleplaying on it but I'm really excited to get in and meet everyone. But to put a bit about myself, I'm 27 years old. Most people in OOC just call me Jay. I'm a pretty easy going person when it comes to what happens in RP as well as RL conversations. I'm a girl, before anyone thinks otherwise. I dunno why but people tend to see this display name and thing guy for some reason. I currently play a lot of MMOs in my free time. Been in Infestations for like...a day, and now trying out H1Z1 but the streams of RPs on twitch got me really interested in this community. :) So! I'm done rambling! Really looking forward to seeing you guys in game and seeing what kinds of stuff we can get into. Oh! And I stream on twitch! Not all that popular but i'll be streaming my RPs on here.

Hey. Welcome Clutz. You're really going to enjoy the RP here. I have. Been here for a week now and can't get enough of it.

Samaritan    258

Hello and welcome to the community, congrats on the whitelist. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules (you may have already done this, however I advise you re-read them)

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Clumsy    144

If I could. Someone NICE enough in the game to help me get used to the controls. The last two times I've logged in to try and get a feel for the game. I have been threatens to be eaten, shot at because I would screw some guy and when I type in chat that I don't know any buttons they just keep going.

Mellstrom    21

If I could. Someone NICE enough in the game to help me get used to the controls. The last two times I've logged in to try and get a feel for the game. I have been threatens to be eaten, shot at because I would screw some guy and when I type in chat that I don't know any buttons they just keep going.

Send me a PM whenever you want and ill help you out in TS :)