Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Bigtoe

Hello there

Bigtoe    9

Hello there i am Christopher but many people actually call me toe or big toe i got the nickname from my little brother when he was little cause he could not say my real name. I have seen many people on youtube playing on the rp servers and i really wanted to join i love RPing and have been doing it with my friends a lot but most of the time we just end up getting shot by the first person we meet so i decided to try and join the Dayzrp servers so i can finally role play to my hearts content I hope to meet some of you when i get white listed.

Have a awesome day

Endgame    0
I have seen many people on youtube playing on the rp servers and i really wanted to join i love RPing and have been doing it with my friends a lot but most of the time we just end up getting shot by the first person we meet so i decided to try and join the Dayzrp servers so i can finally role play to my hearts content I hope to meet some of you when i get white listed.

Hey BigToe (which is an awesome nickname btw). First, that is a long sentence! lol, but also, hope you get to experience a deeper RP'ing environment other than instantly being KoS. Just as a brief warning though, don't use the knowledge you get from watching streamers IC if you get accepted.

Also, the forums are a treasure trove of information, especially the 'guides and tutorials section', it has a lot of great tips for your Whitelist application. And also, the 'report discussion' section can help you get a firm grasp on how to better RP in the DayZRP environment. And there is always the 'lore and stories' section which has some incredible literature! If you love RPing and research (I know I do!), then those are my choices for go to sections, oh, also the main lore, and definetly the rules... :)

Hope to see you ingame!

Samaritan    344

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules (you may have already done this, however I advise you re-read them)

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.