Server time: 2017-10-17, 22:27
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Syndicate

Hello Everyone On The Forums

Guest Syndicate   
Guest Syndicate

Hi all! I'm Lee (Lee in Sco) i'm from Scotland and i'm 12 years old.

I love gaming , i love games and everything that you can play with them..it's basically my life.. Joking

And all started a lot of years ago, in a very far reign, with me playin my first videogame. Since i've seen it (and the others after the first), i told to myself "One day i will be Ill Be A Game Designer.."

Well..i'm NOT doing that sadly, but who knows..Maybe in the future..

Ok, i love videogames (i'm an addict), but luckly for me i've other passions. I love cooking everything i can, and i love especially EAT what i've cooked ( Joking ), i've made also a 1 year cooking school (what a dream be a chef *_* ) and also i love painting, doesn't matter where (walls, miniatures, paints and so on..)

I love my games and my girlfriend (May be more than my girlfriend) Joking.

I think i've told you almost all about me guys..

In game i'm always a respectful player, i take the multiplayer games like the old table games, where you meet up with some friends to have fun, not to hate each other only because you don't know who is on the other side of the screen..

I hate the so called trolling, and everything that really annoys the other players.

In DayZ, don't be scared about me, i look like a bandit but i'm NOT. Do NOT sneak up on me if you are friendly, stay right where i can see you (point your gun, but don't hide) and listen carefully the direct chat, i always give warnings before shooting..After this, my character is building up some camps in the chernarus, full of supplies for the other survivors.

Snoop    0

I'm afraid you need to be 16 if you want to play on this server. However, nice meeting you.

Guest Syndicate   
Guest Syndicate

I Know Snoop And Nice Meetign You To.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

i'm 12 years old.

Well then.

Anyways, welcome... I guess.

WarMachine    11

I Know Snoop And Nice Meetign You To.

Well if you know, then you are not going to be allowed to play on this server. The age requirement is 16+. I am afraid you will not be allowed to whitelist but if you do, your forum account will be banned.

Vesper    0

We've already had a discussion with him via TeamSpeak. He will not be whitelisting until he is of age but still wishes to be a part of the community.

Endgame    0
We've already had a discussion with him via TeamSpeak. He will not be whitelisting until he is of age but still wishes to be a part of the community.

Wow, that is really awesome! Crazy a little, but that may be why it is awesome!