Server time: 2017-11-19, 02:48

Sign in to follow this  
Dewskeet Skeet

Denied, again :(

Question

Hey guys I was denied again for the second time and this time I'm going to turn to the very helpful in the past forum members. The only reason my app keeps getting denied is because of the explanation I put for the NLR and KoS. it says in the reason why I was denied was because "The following NLR explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: The distance you must maintain from your body after death. The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: When and for what reasons you can take revenge. How you can share KoS rights." Any help or pointers that can help my third app accepted would be very much appreciated, like I have said many times before I am dying to play on this server I love the idea or Rp, and hate normal server people who don't interact with others and just kill or can't play along if you are rping.

13 answers to this question

Well, the reasons you were denied for have told you what needs to be added. Don't use short sentences. Go into full detail explaining each part and give examples.

Thanks for some pointers but im looking for a bit more my second application had over 1500 characters and I explained in depth but I guess I was wrong about the taking revenge on the KoS and the distance for the NLR.

Snoop I had over 1500 characters for each and I used many example and still was denied

There's not much I can say. It tells you the reasons on why you were denied.

As you stated, 'The distance you must maintain from your body after death'. Go through the rules, find the information on that, and explain it. Keep what you currently have, and just add what the admins have told you to add.

good point thanks

But I need help with When and for what reasons you can take revenge, and when u can share KoS rights?

But I need help with When and for what reasons you can take revenge, and when u can share KoS rights?

It explains it pretty well in the rules, and should be more than enough to come up with a scenario or two, or even just putting a paragraph or two of an explanation of it in your own words.

It's not so bad.

Just takes some effort. We can't do the application for you. Be creative. <3

Dew you can find both of your answers if you read the rules here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

The answers to your questions are clear and plain as day, its not that hard to understand my friend...

Dew. You have to read everything in the rules. Even read the FAQ.

The thing is you are not taking the time to read the rules and apply what you've read to the whitelist application. Take your time reading through the rules. Make sure you understand what you are reading, if you are unsure of something or something doesn't make sense to you. Ask a admin or a community helper. You see we are not allowed to help you with your application other than give you hints. We can't write you application for you. You have to do it.

explain the rules like they're five. Go into details, and provide do's and don't's. If you didn't know these rules when you were in the fith grade, reexplian them to the mods in your application. Do not leave anything out just because you thought it seemed obvious. No EVERYTHING goes into it, alrighty?

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-general-tips-to-make-a-better-whitelist-application

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-welcome-package-a-guide-for-newcomers

Guides like these are put in the Guides/tutorials section and if you're in need of help they're pretty good. If you want I'm sure someone on the team speak wouldn't mind giving you a few tips :)

Dew you can find both of your answers if you read the rules here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

The answers to your questions are clear and plain as day, its not that hard to understand my friend...

Dew you have been given the tools to solve your problem, take the advice and use it to your advantage. Good luck and I hope you get the chance to experience this great roleplaying server:)

/solving

Guys Iv read the Rules like 5 times taking my time and everything, I didn't skim through it I actually read them