Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:07

Sign in to follow this  

Just died out of no where?

Was just at GM with a bunch of guys and died out of no where? On EU server. I had so much stuff and im not sure if i got shot and kosed or...?

WarMachine    11

Maybe a firefight during the time? I mean if you walked up to Green Mountain and you seen people dying, you should of really left the area. But if you were kos'd, then make a report. Wouldn't hurt!

WarMachine    11

No one was fighting

Oh and one more thing, you said you were shot or kos'd? What is it? Were you killed? Were you just shot and decided to run away?

Jackson L    0

I was eating a can of sardines in Elektro yesterday and about three seconds in to the animation I just dropped dead. It's not the first time I've randomly dropped dead.

Alpha.

Guest Dalton   
Guest Dalton

If you died without hearing a shot and no one else heard a shot, then you probably died to a bug. It happened to a friend the other day and it wasn't a multi level or stair bug either. He just randomly dropped to the ground.

J.D.    2

If you are in the Admin building sometimes you can just die. I was on the second floor just popping a can of Pipsi when bam, dead.

Jackson L    0

If you are in the Admin building sometimes you can just die. I was on the second floor just popping a can of Pipsi when bam, dead.

This isn't limited to just the "admin" building. Any multi level building can do this.

Volke    132

This isn't limited to just the "admin" building. Any multi level building can do this.

^ This, It is a well known bug when your on any multi-level building. The game thinks you are falling and then breaks your legs and ruins equipment. If you were low on health or didn't possess a steady pulse, it could kill you :(

J.D.    2

when it happened for me my body could be seen by some people but not by others and my gear was fine.

I just put it down to arma lol

Jackson L    0

I've found that vaulting or proning once you get to the top of stairs prevents this glitch from occurring. YMMV.

LOL, this reminds me of when I posted the exact same thing a month ago.

*walks up the stars of a building*

*reaches top stair*

*everything goes white for a second, like I was shot*

"Your leg feels pain"

"You are dead"

"Do not pass Cherno"

"Do not collect 42 virgins"

Sorry bro, but we've ALL been there. And multiple times.

Owen    13

Unfortunately it's just part of the game randomly dying. Some circumstances of death are questionable but others are glitch associated. Guess that it comes along with the alpha tag.

Subso    0

Its DayZ. Its an evil world! Everything will try and proalby really kill you. Just like Australia.

Bugeye    0

I'm guessing if you weren't recording and didn't bother with screen shots or taking names of the players on the server at the time...probably no point in make a formal report. I'd chalk it up to a bug at this point and enjoy the fresh start :)

Guest DMHemmi1   
Guest DMHemmi1

I was there I believe, we're you looting a body with us on the northern side of green mountain? Cause I was with 4 people we all dropped dead no sound of shots or anything and we all died at the same time 3 people with Augs q with m4