Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:21
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Artz

Experiences as a cannibal..

Guest Artz   
Guest Artz

Hey guys, I wondered what experiences you guys have had as cannibals, if you played that is? Good, bad, whatever, I am not nescesarily talking about "the hunt", but in general peoples attitude towards you when you start to laugh/cry and your own reaction to this.

I'll start out.

I was moving to Balota, slowly looting it as I was going to transform my character from military and back into civilian. The looting went all fine and I found most of the bullets I needed and started to look for clothing, I didn't find any, so I proceeded down the airstrip, eventually getting chased by a zed. I notice something out of the corner of my eye, as the man quickly runs towards me yelling "A zombie is following you!", almost like I didn't realize that already. The zombie locks onto the male instead of me, which could be good for me.. But the guy had no visible weapons, so as the nice guy I was, I yelled at him to move his ass so that I could take the shot. The zombie eventually died, don't ask me how, I don't remember if I managed to shoot it. Me and the guy chit-chats for a little while and he asks me if I have a spare 1911 mag, I had two at the point, but I can't give any to him as I am gonna turn that gun into my primary. Eventually I drop twenty bullets for him instead and we keep chatting, I find out he is a medic and I give him twelve rags as we continue to talk he points down the airstrip, telling me "My friend(s?) are coming there!" and as I turn his friend shows up. We keep talking, still on friendly terms, but then randomly my laugh comes.. I try to save it by starting to laugh through VOIP and end it off with a long loud cough, instantly both of the guys steps back and the nurse asks "What was that?" and I reply "I am just kinda depressed. My brother died recently." which was an improvised lie, the medics friend instantly says "I've heard that before that isn'.." to where I interupt him, having my rifle in my hand going all up in his face "What are you indicating? Are you saying something? Haven't I been all friendly with you guys?", they quickly tells me I was and says their goodbyes before running off quickly, a zombie start to chase them, I kill the zombie, they dissapeared in a matter of seconds.

I got more stories, I might post it if anyone else posts in this topic.

Subso    0

9 out of 10 encounters with cannibals are ... "low-level-rp" for me :I But you did good, I really like that you involve VOIP with the Engine-Sounds! :)

Guest Artz   
Guest Artz

I did it this once and I will do it again if I get in a situation where I starve. When people knows how to RP with a cannibal (and the cannibal at least has an idea what he is doing), the RP can be pretty satisfactory. When people instantly MG it, not so much.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Cannibal laugh is terrifying, I shit my pants everytime

I cri evertime