Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
PWNINGPETE

Whitelist Rejected. Review of New Form

Question

7 answers to this question

Johnny_peet    0

I'd say in personal opinion put a little more detail and examples into the NLR and KOS responses but otherwise every thing looks great especially your character background!:)

Maro    1

Taken from the rules:

''When you die you lose memories surrounding the event that led to your death - that means running back to your body or the area after dying is forbidden. However, you keep the knowledge about your group, friends, enemies and other people that you've met before that event.''

You may want to make an adjustment to your NLR-explanation.

Wendsill    0

Examples, examples and add some more examples.

A good place to find examples is the report discussion section of the forums. Here you can also learn how the rules translate from which they are written upon into the server.

And add some examples.

Your character story is the typical supersoldier, inmune to pain and everything that happens to him, not entirely realistic. I highly suggest reading the lore and base your character upon the lore and make it believable.

PWNINGPETE    0

Examples, examples and add some more examples.

A good place to find examples is the report discussion section of the forums. Here you can also learn how the rules translate from which they are written upon into the server.

And add some examples.

Your character story is the typical supersoldier, inmune to pain and everything that happens to him, not entirely realistic. I highly suggest reading the lore and base your character upon the lore and make it believable.

KoS and NLR sections are updated. BTW, wendsill, I sent you a PM

McDugals    39

I think your application looks great! Should it however get rejected for whatever reason don't be afraid to contact us CH's, we are always here to help!

/solved

PWNINGPETE    0

link from livestream added to extras.

just a little extra to show that i'm not very aggressive. :3 This was on a public server. Land of the scumbags...

"Within all the turmoil within the borders of Chernarus, A spark of humanity still shines bright."

"Say a Prayer for Peace."

final app will be submitted at 6 tomarrow morning EST! Can't wait! :3