Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:01

Sign in to follow this  
LTU Kostukas

Whitelist question

Question

I was wondering how the whitelist queue works, me and my friend sent our applications in at the same time, he got queue in 87 and I got 175, I was just confused, I thought we would be on the bottom like 370 or something.

4 answers to this question

Vandy    34

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

To sum up, your whitelist application is not put in queu by the time you have put it in, but on quality. The better the quality, your irl age, the lenght of the applicaiton will get you a better place in the queu

Masulii    24

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

To sum up, your whitelist application is not put in queu by the time you have put it in, but on quality. The better the quality, your irl age, the lenght of the applicaiton will get you a better place in the queu

Vandy here answered your question really detailed.

As you can see, both of them are taken from the FAQ and tell about the queue.

Vandy's reply should answer to your question.

/solved

I'm kinda new here, how do you change to status solved?

Only staff members can physically change the status of a thread.