Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sam Spint

Hello!

Guest Sam Spint   
Guest Sam Spint

Hi all, just applied, hope to be playing with you all soon, im Sam, from Dublin, Ireland, i'm 42 and been playing most games the RP way for years. Looking forward to loads of rp on the server.

Guest Sam Spint   
Guest Sam Spint

Just want to let you know you can cancel my application, i respect the fact you have to apply, i respect that it's an rp community ( coming from hosting my own ) but what i will not accept is the unfair queue system awaiting review. When i applied, i was on 208/250, that was 3 days ago, now i am 238/260 which is unacceptable, before you say you are busy, or even that you review good applications first, you have to know it is an unfair system, and my advice to the admins is that is is an application to join a server, not admin a server. The fact all my mates played in this community, and have now moved on to another server because me and a few others who applied to join are STILL awaiting review, should be an indicator as to how silly it is to skip people, good applications or mediocre should be treated and reviewed on a first come first served basis, and a simple " your application could be better " i would have spent more time on it, but still waiting after 3 days just to join, is quite severe. I hate to say it, but what has been said between my friends, is that you are deliberately doing this to get people to donate to speed up thier application, and if this is not the case, this is what it makes people think. I wish the community the very best with DayZ RP, and hope you take on board my advice even 1%.

Regards,

Sam.

Vapor    0

Hey Sam. A lot of people are getting a little on edge with the recent application queues. But you have to realize that the admin and staff are small in numbers, they can only review so many members applying at once. There a lot of applications made every day, there are new members joining everyday. So please, don't leave. I know waiting sucks.

Samaritan    346

Actually when I waited it took about 2 weeks for mine to be processed, 3 days is a short amount of time to be honest. Some things are worth the wait and DayZRP is one of those things.

The admins work damn hard to review as many applications as they can. You do however have to remember that they do this in their free time and they do have real lives as well.

Quitting now isn't a good time due to the fact that on the weekend the whitelist is closed to non-donators so lots of applications will be processed, which could have possibly included yours.

Your place in the queue depends on lots of things, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. It isn't about just getting people to donate.