Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:50

Sign in to follow this  
Forsaken Ghoul

New Forum: Trading?

Not sure if anyone else's had this idea, but what about a trading forum under the standalone catagory? I wanted to see about getting a crimson medic suit, but I'm unsure where/who to talk about it. Anyone?

/moved to Suggestions

I don't think people would use it, honestly.

You could always start your own Trading Radio Chatter thread?

Guest Dalton   
Guest Dalton

You could check out GM, they do trading up there. I don't like the idea of a forum, I think it should be done in character. Don't let your OOC desires to look a certain way outweigh your characters wants/needs. Are you playing someone who is a medic?

DeadKiller    0

There was a trading forum a while back but it got removed due to wanting more IG and IC interaction. It also had multiple issues with people not holding up to the trade and just robbing people.

Guest Dalton   
Guest Dalton

You could always start your own Trading Radio Chatter thread?

I like that idea a lot better than a forum since radio is IC. Might want to be careful with that though. A bandit could catch your broadcast, say they have what you need and end up robbing you.

Ah, I haven't introduced my character on the server very much yet, (It's quite hard to get in) so advertising myself/equipment would be abit odd. The main problem with it would be the IC part. A ooc 'I need this and have this' would be easier to respond to and create. If it were a radio, you'd have to start off with answering the guy aove you (Ex. Nope I dont have that, but i need this and have this...) So I think it'd be easier in an OOC sense

There was a trading forum a while back but it got removed due to wanting more IG and IC interaction. It also had multiple issues with people not holding up to the trade and just robbing people.

Ah yeah that'd be a problem, and i could see alot of reports coming from that.

Are you playing someone who is a medic?

Yep, Dr. james