Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:55

Sign in to follow this  
LewisLiddell

Enjoyability of the Roleplay Servers

Question

9 answers to this question

lets just say you can actually go to NWAF and meet, literally, 10-20 people and not get robbed or shot at

You can? Which server is this? I need to change to that one.

lets just say you can actually go to NWAF and meet, literally, 10-20 people and not get robbed or shot at

US for the most part. Ive had more bad experiences on the EU servers

US for the most part. Ive had more bad experiences on the EU servers

Yeah, S1 seems to be the armpit of DayZRP right now. Last month it was S2. With the implementation of logs I am very optimistic that this will change.

We expect that all follow the rules not just some.

Those who do not should be reported

Volke    132

This server has a very high standard of RP for the most part, occasional bad apples, but don't let it spoil the bunch :)

Majority of the players DO follow the rules, and then ones that don't are punished swiftly. DayZSA does not currently have logs so sometimes it can be tough for KOS if shot in a random field.

However, you must also be willing to take video, screenshots, and check for pulses, to make sure you have a solid case for those that don't follow the rules.

I hope to see you in game . :)

Cid    333

I find roleplay value on most of the servers wherever I go. Coming into this server expect people to roleplay and care MUCH less about killing people and gear. As a small suggestion, play on S3 (first-person) to get the best, most immersive experience. Of course, that's just my opinion, both of the other servers are fine as well.

As Volkethethief said, a majority of players follow the rules, but there are always a few bad apples. Without logs, it's sometimes a bit challenging to track down the KoSers, but playing afraid will only ruin the experience for you. If you are afraid of these rulebreakers all you have to do record, screenshot, check pulses, and report.

Davos    5

Was just wondering how the servers are for roleplaying and if a decent number of players follow the rules?

You like to role-play? So do we mate, trust me, this place is the bomb-diggity of role-play, with 90% chance of not being shot for your loot.

Answer:

We expect that all follow the rules not just some.

Those who do not should be reported

I find roleplay value on most of the servers wherever I go. Coming into this server expect people to roleplay and care MUCH less about killing people and gear. As a small suggestion, play on S3 (first-person) to get the best, most immersive experience. Of course, that's just my opinion, both of the other servers are fine as well.

As Volkethethief said, a majority of players follow the rules, but there are always a few bad apples. Without logs, it's sometimes a bit challenging to track down the KoSers, but playing afraid will only ruin the experience for you. If you are afraid of these rulebreakers all you have to do record, screenshot, check pulses, and report.

These post and the rest pretty much sums up everything....

/solving