Server time: 2017-08-19, 20:45

Sign in to follow this  
Makarov

Weird Robberies Thread

Title says it all people. Post the most abstract and/or weirdest robberies you may of recorded or been a part of. Whether it be robbery over your shirt/other ridiculous materials to just plain abstract/crazy robberies. Sadly, i have no video to start it off, so i rely on the next person who see this to post their weird robberies (If they have any.) here.

Tamaster92    14

Today in Cherno police station -

Got told to put my hands up, did since I had no gun only a sledgehammer

Was told to they were a scientist and were going to experiment on me

Tried to handcuff me but both sets they had were ruined and wouldn't work

Ended up giving me food and drink and saying stay safe before leaving

My face = what the fuck just happened

Volke    132

I know this is for DayZRP Robberies, however I had the strangest robbery on a public server a few weeks ago. I was walking around in Cherno and a man ran up to me with a sledge hammer (I'm a fresh spawn at this time btw) and all I have on me is a can of spaghetti, the flashlight & battery and a pink baseball cap. The guy demands that I drop my pink baseball cap and shortly after saying why...? He then knocks me unconscious saying "I need that pink cap!!!"

Yep... people are crazy.

MaToLiZeM    0

Got to the wrong place, wrong time when someone is giving me an IV and they told him to stop what he is doing and put our hands up. An infected came and started to heat me while I cant even protect myself while the ,edic ran away. they took my Radio and fethers so I won't be able to harm them... Yeah like a guy with a bow and no camo can take out to fully military geared with fully automatic assault rifles...

First time I was ever robbed on the mod, also my first day on DayZRP.

I don't remember who, but someone saw me, a fresh spawn with a small backpack and a CZ550, and decided he wanted my rifle. He had me drop it, and then told me that for his protection, he was going to break my legs and give me morphine, which I could crawl to. I begged him not to, and told him that I had no desire to chase him, I just wanted him to leave me alone. He accepted and left, but then found me 30 seconds later and gave me the rifle back because he felt bad.

Don't we have a failed robbery thread for this already.

I am sorry, but isn't this just the same as a failed robbery?

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-failed-robberies-thread?page=45&highlight=failed+robbery

My friend, those are failed robberies, not weird ones. Failed means they did not succeed, while weird means abstract or out of the ordinary. Weird robberies can succeed or fail, not one or the other. That is the difference.