Server time: 2017-08-19, 20:44

Sign in to follow this  
MiniGInDaHouse

War

This is probably a thing and if so, I support it

As you know Chernarus, before the apocalypse, was gripped in turmoil between Communist 'Chedaki' and pro-Western CDA

Now the country is wide open to be taken by one of the two sides, and I feel it will be cool to have, alongside the battle for survival, a power struggle between the two opposing forces.

I know it will disobey some rules, but still, rules can change...

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

No, we had powerful factions in the past and they were mostly disliked for forcing something on people they not wanted. There is no need make over powered factions going at each other, it makes no sense why would anybody after a few moths of surviving feel like they need to have regional dominance.

Of course nothing is stopping people from a forming groups who want to be in control however they will most likely fail.

Also this thread is in the wrong section.

No, we had powerful factions in the past and they were mostly disliked for forcing something on people they not wanted. There is no need make over powered factions going at each other, it makes no sense why would anybody after a few moths of surviving feel like they need to have regional dominance.

Of course nothing is stopping people from a forming groups who want to be in control however they will most likely fail.

Wrong Section?

And I take your point

Rifleman    14

/moving to Standalone Discussion

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

Wrong Section?

And I take your point

Well this thread is not really a journal or a story is it?

Rifleman    14

In the past we did have staff pushing major RP PvP events with Tomeran and Sumos (The Loremasters at that time) injecting powerful groups to spice up the PvP combat a bit with large events involving tanks and other 'High Grade' equipment in the Mod and producing PvP and some great RP scenarios. Although the events were good, fun and almost always had people craving for more - most didn't like the fact that Staff was forcing people into different RP situations whereas DayZRP used to be a lot more dynamic.

ggeneral    0

that will be a cool thing,

2 LARGE main clans,

front lines

group's picking sides

behind enemy lines battles

Tamaster92    14

The civil war was 2 years ago in our lore now and the CHDKz lost badly, wouldn't make much sense

Taurz    1

The civil war was 2 years ago in our lore now and the CHDKz lost badly, wouldn't make much sense

I agree with tam, it wouldn't make much sense. Unless the current staff could come up with something. A reason for 2 new factions to fight each other.

If you wanted something like this you should have been around for the dayzrp mod. Was a lot of big groups fighting each other back then. We also had some events. That invovled the Council, which was a evil faction attacking the survivors

Vandy    34

I assume there are still Chedaki aligned groups around, but they wouldnt be as highly organised anymore.

Let alone they wouldn't have such great amount of military gear anymore.

But yes, in game and in character there would still be supporters of the CHDKz.

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Slava na chdkz

Vandy    34

Slava na chdkz

Never! We will hunt you down, we will find you and we will torture you!

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Slava na CRA!!! Love the big clans fighting it would be awesome if it was done like something in fallout or something in metro but I couldn't see it really untill the game is fully released and that won't be for a year or 2

Davos    5

I assume there are still Chedaki aligned groups around, but they wouldnt be as highly organised anymore.

Let alone they wouldn't have such great amount of military gear anymore.

But yes, in game and in character there would still be supporters of the CHDKz.

Eh that's debatable with the lore update. Until we can really pull together and create villages, political agenda doesn't mean much now that transmissions from across the globe slipped in to tell us the world is pretty much being over run by the infected.

Vandy    34

Yes, however, one would not just lose his politacal idea's, beliefs, philosophy.

Even if the world is collapsing.

But I agree with you that politics don't got much point at the moment lore wise.

Sir Doctor    3

inb4 The Council v2..

But as people have said, its been tried before and a lot of people don't like the "forced" story, also i see how there would be a largescale war going on between people when the real issue is simply surviving :P