Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

Last time I died was thanks to KOS. Chatting to some guys outside Dichina then BAM, bugger domed me. Was before logs, too.

Fidor fired 5 mp5 shots at me after i shot him in the foot with a 1911. His excuse? The gun did it on it's own. xD

My gun would of shot 5 bullets by its own too if I where in that situation. ;)

Shut yo mouth boi O u get the same treatment but this time the gun shall be pointing much higher :P

>Playing on months old character

>Jumps into V3S to move it away

>V3S blows up the second I turn on the engine

I got car bombed :(

Have yet to die. Character has been alive now 2 month-ish. (On SA)

But have been sick now for awhile. Tried all sorts of medicine, charcoal, and vitamins. Still won't go away, unless I force myself to puke. Staves it off for awhile then BAM, "you have stomach cramps" pops on screen. I just play it out like its part of my character progression, ect. Dying would / should fix the problem tho. Bring on the KOS ;)

month and a half old char, got friendly fired by dima at the GM incident yesterday! :P

I never die cuz i'm pvp pro.

Seriously though the pvp in SA sucks. I have been initiated on 4 times this week and have killed the robbers each time. IDK if the pvpers are getting worse or if the game is to easy....

Been a month since I last died tho

Today I got killed by the castle near The Old Fields.I think that place is haunted or it might just be karma for following 3 people going there all the way from Novy.

Went afk in a bush to get something to drink,came back-''You are dead''

Guest Vittoria

i got shot in the face while i was shooting somebody in the face

i trade kills

walked near a V3S instantly got the "you are dead" screen, no noise, no jittering V3S, no grey screen just instant death.....

RIP my 2 month old character

Well... My last death was not really a death so to speak.. I didn't post in the forums within my first 30days of joining the server and I was kicked off the whitelist. When I went to DayZRP TS3 to figure out why. I was told I had to resubmit my application.. So due to myself not posting on the forums I was essentially that was my kill because my character was wiped from the server.. Now once I get back on the whitelist I will be totally reset, but I am happy to day I never died by another player. Only 2 glitches killed me :)

Shot 5 m4 bullets into a guy only for him to turn around and shoot me one in the head and then I died

Guest Phalix

Had a zombie push me off a ledge.

And I sprayed a man w/75 shots. He casually turned and donked me(after sitting there reloading as I shot him)

Had a guy kill me, but didn't kill me. I was standing next to my dead body. Weird.

Guest Dan the Man

Shot myself after my IG brother died... Gg.

Lol, I once tried being catches by a big group of zombies but I died on top of them. My friend found my body later on and my body was stuck on top of the zombie xD.

walked near a V3S instantly got the "you are dead" screen, no noise, no jittering V3S, no grey screen just instant death.....

RIP my 2 month old character

I know your feel bro. Found a truck between Rogovo and Pogorevka so i decide to hop in. When i "touched" one of the truck wheels i saw instant "You are dead" screen.

But i wasn't my last dead. My last dead was on saturday when i was on the GM server crashed. So i joined it after 1min. When i joined i saw my character spawned under the truck which was going out of the GM and again "You are dead" screen... Bad luck.

Guest Leuku

On RP: Got shot and accidentally killed while trying to talk sense to a drug addict.

Vanilla: KoSsed as a freshie by some random player.