Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:30 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

Just grabbed an AKM at a military base, then I started to switch through my hats and I was shot from behind.

No glorious death for the ranger.

My legs were slowly crushed to death on the second floor of the ATC Tower at the NWAF. After completing my kit wish list, I immediately heard at least three breaks before I bled out to death in like 5 seconds as I was screaming out 'No! No! No!' OOC. Was a sad day as I had spent about 3 hours regearing only to die from bugs... Why? Cos Dayz.

I looked at a zombie and died. Spent hours recovering from an infection and continued my routes from elektro to the upper north east of the map along the coast back and forth only to arrive at Svetlojarsk for the third time to look a zombie in the eyes and I guess "Died of fright". Must be one of these new fancy DayZ Standalone mechanics that make the game so awesome.

On a public mod server, I crossed the field above Novy and got opened up on by several different M14 sounding weapons, spamming away at me until my legs broke and fifty bullets finely landed, killing me.

While I was saving my friend's spawn zone one guy appearead a few meters away, I killed him with an axe, turns out to be my friend that was loading textures. Lots of laugh for me and lots of anger for him ;)

After that i was trying to explain him that i tought that was another player and four zombies appear from nowhere and kill me...

I logged in and the server ate my character, spawned on the coast.

10/10, would play again.

Hi i'm sorry this happened but in the future please refer to this guide to help you not get reset.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-character-deleted-after-restart

If you are having issues finding the passphrase also make sure to read the rules backwards and out loud, it helps you notice it!

10/10, would play again.

Hi i'm sorry this happened but in the future please refer to this guide to help you not get reset.

If you are having issues finding the passphrase also make sure to read the rules backwards and out loud, it helps you notice it!

I know about the guide, it happened when I ordered the 3rd server, remember? :D

Digging up gear at the Vybor Military base since I had been robbed right before a server restart. The gear the left me got wiped, so I figured I would find some gear at the base and trade it to others for stuff I prefer, since I am not a fan of being gear up militarily. Walk in, guy helps me find pants, I find a backpack and find a first aid kit and some various nic-nacs, but I don't take any weapons as my previous captors had left me my ax and my unloaded rifle.

Go into the administration building, dig around. Move to the second floor and get major lag, so I keep crawling around and zapping back. Guy walks is, asks me what the heck i'm doing. I OOC him, and let him know I am lagging badly. He tells me to drop my weapons and put my hands up. I get up on a knee, and instead of hitting F1, I his 1, and pull out my ax, which promptly gets me shot in the head.

10/10, would play again.

That made me laugh harder than i should have.

Walked down the fire station stairs on NWAF, dropped dead, GG, never going into the fire station again

^

Seriously though, those places are haunted....

Pulled a shotgun on a group in a vain attempt to save my friend they were robbing. Fun firefight, and we almost had them.

That pump shotgun is a monster up close.

So i run to a hospital to go grab medical supplies, and i find nothing inside the hospital. i run to the roof as its the last place im going to find medical supplies and as i reach the roof the server decides, hmm its been a while since you died. randomly teleport 5 or 6 meters to the right. fall to my death

its impossible to avoid

Guest Vittoria

So i run to a hospital to go grab medical supplies, and i find nothing inside the hospital. i run to the roof as its the last place im going to find medical supplies and as i reach the roof the server decides, hmm its been a while since you died. randomly teleport 5 or 6 meters to the right. fall to my death

its impossible to avoid

this happened to me once

execpt i landed on jcastle and crushed him and broke my legs

broke my leg then a guy who had an ak and a cowboy hat started making me a splint got robbed he ran and was shot. The guy who shot him came back in and shot me in the head too

Shot one guys in the back of the head with my crossbow while he tried robbing my friends and, then I charged the his friend with a magnum, then after I got him, I bled out because he got a shot on me.

This probably sounds made up, but trust me, I was laughing for 20 minutes straight out of pure joy because I finally got a crossbow kill

This was around mid December because I have not been since then

Was in a great firefight at NWAF, got outflanked and had to take cover in ATC (dumb, i know) killed two coming up the stairs of atc, another peaking from behind the hangers, and yet one more in the firehouse tower. Then me and my 2 buddies all fall dead at the same time.

Im quite sure it was a group of friends, and when they died they got their buddy with a shoot you thru the walls hack to come and kill us. Oh well, regeared and back to it, think i might avoid nwaf on hi pop a lil bit more tho.