Server time: 2019-02-18, 13:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

Guest Roach

My last death was forced by DayZ to the last wipe at the 0.50 patch. Since then, like some others, I have not died. I came close to death when I was inside a building on the second floor about a month ago. Legs broke, pants and shoes ruined but I survived it somehow.

this wasn't in RP but my friend decided to poke me in the face with an ashwood stick out of boredom... instant death. was hilarious though

My last death was a week ago, when the game decided I will go through the crashed tanker's textures!

I never died once from hands of a player tho.

Guest thejars1314

RDM'D while planning a top secret mission

I am one for falling off of things. Barn lofts, Buildings, and most recently.. the ship south of Novo. I was there with my friend and was fully geared just looking for some netting when I walk over to an edge and all of a sudden like a vortex I was sucked in! I fell 3 stories to my death. The funny part was about 30 seconds earlier I told my mate I fell and died to joke with him. Then I actually did and I was just sad.

Guest UncleBeaver

I was in a firefight sniped 3 guys then taken prisoner. My last words being can you uncuff me I've been wanting to eat this zucchini for a while don't want it to he old. After a lot of debate they finally let me do it i then take out a gernade or the zucchini that was hidden in my protect case and blow the shit out of myself and everyone ther.

My last death was in a really nice firefight between three other people on a non RP server with 3 of my friends at Green Mountain. My friends and I were in the military building while the other three were watching the entrance and windows. One told us to step outside to kill us, where we obviously held our positions. After they opened the door and two tried to storm us, 1 guy on their end died. The second man on their group fled into the jail room inside the building after his buddy's head was shot off from a friend's SKS. Shortly after, one of my guys got killed from a window, where I peeked the window from a different angle (knowing where he was from my friend) and killed him. With two of us and one of them left, we both killed the final enemy that was trapped inside the jail room.

6 walked into Green Mountain, 2 walked out.

I guarantee my next 10 deaths will probably be from zombies hitting through walls to make up for that moment.

Guest Phalix

Get's shot at

puts hands up, "why are you shooting at me?"

he was on other side of rock

he runs around the rock, my hands up, puts gun in my face, shoots me, grabs my smersh vest, runs off

then he rdm'd my friends around

My mouse decide to die when i was surrounded by zombies... I tried to run but the visual was pointed down..

The stairs make a lot of kills xD

Met my first robber, replied "nope" to his "hands up". Ran into a nearby treeline and looked back to see if he followed. Thump. Dead.

Next robber will get more interaction from me, I panicked.

Game was lagging like crazy, I was scavenging at the Vybor military base after being stripped off all of my goods by bandits outside of it. Then the server reset before I could pick up the food and bag they left for me, leaving me when I logged on naked, without ammo, and no way to carry things aside from my rifle and my axe.

Not being the worse thing in the world, since I am right outside the military base, I head in, collect gear, no weapons or ammo, just clothing. It still being laggy, someone walks in, asks me what I am doing, and then tells me to drop everything I have. I turn towards him on the ground and attempt to push F1, only to push 1 instead and start to draw my axe. Boom, headshot, mailman dies.

Dan lost his way through the woods and ended up in a alternate dimension that eventually caused him to black out after seeing some vaguely, shadowy figure with a gasmask in the distance. He then woke up on the shoreline with nothing but a flashlight, a pair of pants and a note saying "Thank you for your time, we'll be watching."

In other words, DayZRP illuminati reset my character.

Guest Phat J

My last death was by freezing to death because I got a vybor spawn while it was pouring rain.

Most recent death! A man attempted to rob me, I shot at him with magnum (I had a speedloader) but there was only 1 bullet in the magazine. I died a few seconds later. Make sure to always reload!

Have not died yet in dayzRP. Came really close to it but got bailed out by two guys named Steve and James. Who knows where thos two are now tho...

Mutilated by 6 zombies while attempting to find apples on the coast. Learned that pitchforks are useless…luckily that was a long time ago.