Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

Was a few months ago at refuge when my guy decided to sprint off the roof of the office and land in the middle of everyone below

My group who I had roamed with turned on me after a few months of playing with them. I had screwed something up and they wanted my blood, and they got it haha.

Was getting robbed. Told the robber I didn't know my friends last name (truth). He didn't believe me so he punched me in the head with brass knuckles.

Guest TheGromGamer

Haven't died yet; to a player... Died because of a glitch with a zombie!

My last 2 deaths have been SweetJoe shooting me by 'accident' ;) ...

The death before that was SweetJoe parking the truck and tapped the wall, we exploded..

Was a hostage, my IC wife was a hostage as well, she knocked out two of them. They shot me to teach her a lesson. I died.

Tried to flip over a truck with another truck. Did it earlier and everything went fine. This time though it ended up sending us to the moon and instantly killing us. And I say US because I took 5 fellas with me..

Guest Ghostrider0207

Died in the A.C.T. in the second floor

Got sick from drinking pond water and fell over while traveling with friends. They were kind enough to give me a burial and a 21 gun salute, but sadly this attracted nearby Chedaki and quickly turned into a hostage situation for my companions... oops.

one hit by a military zombie... through a wall... while desyncing after logging in right after a restart.

cant wait for spinal fractures to be removed

I swam over to prison island and gave a guy who was starving to death all my food and water to save him, then I ended up starving to death myself.