Server time: 2019-02-24, 06:18 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

Torn up by what I assume to be AK fire at Green Mountain after someone initiate on twenty of us trying to get out of the rain.

Guest DeluxeBandit

Starved to death cause the game wouldn't let me eat food

sitting minding my own business in green mountain, and BAM! dead such a lovely mountain :3, haven't died in 3 months so i guess that's a plus

SO I have not been a RP'ing very long. But the last life I had, I did the regular routine; loot up until I had the best loot in the game. I had akm with so many mags, sposn, smersh vest etc. But I soon found out that you really don't need all that crap to have fun in this server because there really is pvp in the same way that there is on a regular DayZ server. SO basically I wanted to restart. I concocted this plan to show up to Green Mountain at peak time, and enact a scenario where I my character had given up the will to live. So I showed up, started crying, and basically tried to convince people that there was no point. Then, took out a magnum, and ended it all. It was pretty epic and it left all the people pretty stunned.

Food poisoning.

I approached some apple trees but before I could search it for pristine apples, another player came along. I hid behind the fence and spied on them as they stole my luscious, juicy, pristine apples. After he left, I waltzed over to the trees and searched for some pristine apples, but to no avail. Really close to starvation, I ate the rotten apples that he left on the ground.

"There's a funny taste in my mouth". Yup, and that taste killed me.

I haven't died in DayZRp yet but I came really close when my friend and I kidnapped a guy that tried killing us. That guys friend shot me in the legs and knocked me out. My friend was luckily there and saved me just in time even though I was completely gray for a little :P.

Internet Crashed. Lost TS contact. Logged in dead. Zombie had beat me down while my character was losing connection.

Only thing that survived was the AUG on my back.

Total losses:

Pristine Mace

Pristine Kitted MP5k

Pristine Kitted FnX45

2 protector cases

1 ammo box

Full matching biker clothing.

Fuck my internet...

Went up the stairs and died.

Guest pinkieseb

Green Mountain massacre. It all started with a small feud between my character and and someone called Pepe. Pepe called in friends after I tried to handcuff him (I intended on beating him senseless) and started shooting at me. The moment I died everyone else in green mountain acted hostile to Pepe giving him and his friends KoS rights. They proceeded to kill every last person on green mountain... poor buggers :(

nwaf went afk in a tree to go help family with something got back i ded m8

I was RPing with friends on a Hospital in Cherno, I was walking over to them and switched my weapons because I was gun glitching and that made my character start running. Ran straight off the roof.

Climbed into those small green guard towers in Vyborg military base. Started aiming at a zombie and I glitched out of the tower and fell to the ground... Shame because I promised myself that I'd be playing in permadeath, I just started to get friends and people started recognizing me.

Me and some random guy held up another guy for beating a woman. My friend took his M4, my friend needed to go so he proceeded to log off. The other gun then pulled out his gun, I tried to remove his head with my sword, but he sprayed the shit outta me

About 2ish to 3 months ago I got eaten by a car, and I decided to say that character is now missing.

Got in a major car crash and was never found at the wreckage.

got KOS'd 2 months ago at green mountain during the stream wave, haven't died since because i'm a super ultra CIA/FBI/KBG/SPETSNAZ agent 47.

hmm.. back in January in a firefight at the NE airfield.

I don't die. And if I travel. I always have friends..

I went to Kamyshovo with my trusty M4, along with a Smersh vest and sword.. and two players with a Mosin and IZH43 shotgun thought it would be a good idea to try to rob me.. My group arose from the shadows and oh, how the tables had turned! ;)

I was RPing with friends on a Hospital in Cherno, I was walking over to them and switched my weapons because I was gun glitching and that made my character start running. Ran straight off the roof.

Fell off ATC tower whilst changing weapons

Same here. Fell off the hospital in Novy. Was switching weapons and did the random sprint of death.

After that had another unfortunate death.

Met some guys after spawning - starving - guy gives me an apple - eat apple - pass out - listen to them try to save me while unconscious for about 30 min, GG everyone. People were whispering to me telling me they would come back, and actually did! They seemed to try everything and assumed I was finally bugged and had given up. After another 20 or so min I decided to end it.

Traitor at GM who hosed us down after his friend initiated on the mountain. They did give us like eight minutes to comply, but mob mentality overruled it in our minds.