Server time: 2019-02-18, 21:36 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

walked near a V3S instantly got the "you are dead" screen, no noise, no jittering V3S, no grey screen just instant death.....

RIP my 2 month old character

I know your feel bro. Found a truck between Rogovo and Pogorevka so i decide to hop in. When i "touched" one of the truck wheels i saw instant "You are dead" screen.

But i wasn't my last dead. My last dead was on saturday when i was on the GM server crashed. So i joined it after 1min. When i joined i saw my character spawned under the truck which was going out of the GM and again "You are dead" screen... Bad luck.

Sorry, just had to laugh about it. Those darn trucks just keep on killing people.

My last death was a truck a well. Couple of weeks back we were with a group at Bashj and we had a 5th one incoming with a truck.

Truck passes the gates. I'm at least 5 meters behind it and suddenly my screen turns black and I'm greeted with the You're dead screen. Thankfully the 5th one killed 2 more who were just as closes to it as me.

Since then I'm avoiding trucks.

A tragic car accident killed my 3 month character. Used the opportuinty to start another character though :)

Killed in a firefight for trusting somebody who "just showed up and had no idea what was going on" Next time, no trust.

I fell down ladders...After looting an airfield... Not going to lie I cried just a little. Never again will I use ladders. EVER!

Not even mad though.. lol.

If I thought my ladder death was bad enough I just died because my game crashed and I lost connection. It respawned me after as if I had died...More tears.

My last death was being shot down by Grazo, whilst fleeing from trying to kill an executioner of a friend during a very large hold up of the Monroe Republic by The Family. RIP Mad Dog :'(

Guest RJB97

Murdered by an ATC. It didn't want me to pick up a hat. GG

Yesterday I was beheaded by Frank :(

accident my ass

Just got launched into space by a V3S :(

Good thing I like re-gearing :D

Just got launched into space by a V3S :(

Good thing I like re-gearing :D

I couldn't find your body fella, probably landed in green mountain

logged in on a normal server and received the message my character couldn`t be loaded so they reset him, so i kinda count that as a death

Oh Farmer Scott, he was a good man. He always had a positive outlook in a world that has gone to hell. Always was willing to help and make new friends. The cause of his death you ask? Well if you must know, his parents died a decade ago in a house fire and his wife died of a heart attack five years ago. Now Scott, he always handled his losses well, he lived by the motto to "keep on keepin' on." One day though, Scott couldn't take the madness of the world anymore. He searched the country looking for answers, all he found was disappointment. With his questions unanswered and the concealed grievances of his losses, Scott couldn't take it anymore. He knelt down, lifted his loaded Derringer to his cranium and pulled the trigger. That day he took his own life atop Green Mountain, in front of his very friends. That my friends was the end of Farmer Scott's Life.

Fell through the floor, Body landed outside...you are dead across my screen

Guest Vittoria

FELL OFF THE DAM AT NADEZHINO WHILE WALKING ACROSS IT

THIS GAME