Server time: 2018-08-18, 12:20

Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Your last death!

At the top of the lighthouse on the new prison island. I wanted to crouch but pressed V instead of X, slowly stepped over the railings and fell to my death.

Awesome skills there.

So.. I can't believe this just happened.

Note to self: don't touch vehicles clipped inside each other

[video=youtube]

Guest bobbyv1014

Me and two friends were at the new prison and we ran into a group of about 8 guys with military gear and weapons. We killed 4 of them but we died as well. The firefight lasted about an hour. Best fight Ive have in a while.

Got robbed by one of those "10 seconds, drop your gear" guys. So I dropped all my gear. He then gave me 3 seconds to take off all of my clothes. I start stripping down to my undergarments. He counts to "2" then executes me.

a glitch broke my legs upstairs in a bar in berezino, so my friend went to find an axe/splint got killed by zombies. crawled for a while then shot myself in the head with a magnum. my first suicide

I've been alive since the DayZRP SA servers went live (unless there was a wipe at some point). Never got KoS'd, never died in a firefight, never died to glitches, never got reset.

Just fell off a roof.

FUCK.

RIP.

Good run.

Almost exactly like mine.

Except I fell off of the back of a grocery store ledge. :(

I've been alive since the DayZRP SA servers went live (unless there was a wipe at some point). Never got KoS'd, never died in a firefight, never died to glitches, never got reset.

Just fell off a roof.

FUCK.

RIP.

Good run.

Almost exactly like mine.

Except I fell off of the back of a grocery store ledge. :(

Gg. I was so sad last night, but oh well! At least now I'm not scared to die, since I have no more personal record to maintain. :D

My last death was just before 0.52? I was expecting a wipe but it didn't happen, I was fully geared and didn't have much to do anymore so I went to the top of Pik Kozlovo and put a bullet in my brain. Fresh start was fun.

Guest Leuku

No deaths or kills so far. My character intends to keep it that way. Probably.

Fell off the fire-tower in the north airstrip. Survived. Then walked 3 feet to then get the message that my legs broke and that i was bleeding, but i had no bandages, then a nice person came by who had a splint but no bandages, anyhow he gave me the splint and i accidentally threw it, turns out F is next to G. Anyhow i ate all my food and then starved to death. YAY ME.

new latest death travelling with group across the NW AF. invisible zombie one shot kills me in the middle of 7 other soldiers

Was exploring a military base up North with some people. Went to the northern part of the base and found an area that was a concrete square basically and saw what looked like a small shed on the far side. Sprinted up to the opening in the shed and immediately fell 15 or so feet into a bunker and died. My lone death so far on DayZRP. I have major issues with falling in this game. Had broken my leg twice by falling 5-7 feet or so off of stairs.

I just got finished replaced my whole set of ruined clothes (a amazing zombie had great skills) I was walking away then a sudden zombie popped out the high grass and broke my legs instantly, I feel and three others swarmed on me. I was sheathing my sword because you cant swing on the ground, and sprayed my magazine into the legs of the four zombies. I died eventually, I lost a three week old sword that was used by multiple people, I used this sword in every rp situation . Honestly sad :(

I'd been looking for an M4 for three weeks. I finally found one at a chopper on NWAF. Along with it I found a 60rd mag and I already had a red dot, Magpul parts and a few other mags. Shortly after I picked it up and dropped my AKM (which I had three 75rd drums that I was going to trade) my keyboard and mouse drivers crashed and I couldn't move or exit the game.

Three zombies beat me to death.

Uh... so it seams that hackers are still in 0.53. Made friends with to guys. One of them said he heard somebody else. So he leaves. I'm inside the prison in Vybor. Out of nowhere the guy who left come up through the floor and kills me.

I'd been looking for an M4 for three weeks. I finally found one at a chopper on NWAF. Along with it I found a 60rd mag and I already had a red dot, Magpul parts and a few other mags. Shortly after I picked it up and dropped my AKM (which I had three 75rd drums that I was going to trade) my keyboard and mouse drivers crashed and I couldn't move or exit the game.

Three zombies beat me to death.

Damn that really sucks. To die like that after finding an M4.

Glitched off of a tower.

Guest Brizlfizl

glitched off a tower. (green mountain)

Guest Phat J

Killed my self because my tribe wouldn't accept me back if I didn't find my father.

i sadly killed my friend in a gunfight so i was there on the field, alone with 4 dead bodies... i couldnt take that so i executed myself with the last bullet in in my sks i got

was kosd cause apparently some kid thought he was in a public server.

jeez thats happening a way too ofthen

Guest wings1014

After looting Pavlovo and Vybor for about 2 hours i get in my truck and die form a bug. and my friend couldn't even loot my body.

Truck glitch death on Thursday.

Second floor glitch death about 4 minutes ago.

:(