Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:22

Sign in to follow this  
ChrisNOR

My application just goes higher in the queue.

Question

ChrisNOR    0

I was just wondering why my application queue place never goes down, just up. I went from numer 135 to it now being number 150. Is this pay2join? I dont want to be kept in the dark.

-Chris

6 answers to this question

People who donate do get pushed up and people whose applications are longer also get pushed up. Your time will come, just wait :)

It's not pay2join, it's just that donations have benefits.

So this means, you pay if you want to be treated differently.

Roach    1554

Your application will be reviewed in good time.

There was a massive boom of new players making the queue bigger and bigger and the staff is doing their best constantly to get through them as fast as possible. Donators will only get bumped up in the queue but will not guarantee they get in at all.

You can also participate more in the forums, it will bump your queue as well :)

It is well worth the wait. Patience is your friend :D

EDIT: There are also a lot of factors to your queue such as, age, how long your texts were and more. So If a new guy donates then writes way more text than you and is older, he'll be higher up in queue (Just info I gathered through time on the forums)

So this means, you pay if you want to be treated differently.

No, it just means a small donation of £5 will put you slightly higher in the que and I meant forum benefits.

I was just wondering why my application queue place never goes down, just up. I went from numer 135 to it now being number 150. Is this pay2join? I dont want to be kept in the dark.

-Chris

ChrisNOR it is not pay2join, you don't have to donate anything if you don't want to and you still have the possibility of joining. Although those who donate do get perks for supporting the server, like getting their apps looked at sooner. You also have to take into account that the admins have a lot on their plate as far as apps, reports, and they also have lives outside of the game that they have to prioritize. Just be patient and your app will get looked at...thats the key right there patience, our servers are not going anywhere no time soon and with them being so popular I don't think they will be slowing down anytime soon either:)

/solving

ChrisNOR    0

-Chris

ChrisNOR it is not pay2join, you don't have to donate anything if you don't want to and you still have the possibility of joining. Although those who donate do get perks for supporting the server, like getting their apps looked at sooner. You also have to take into account that the admins have a lot on their plate as far as apps, reports, and they also have lives outside of the game that they have to prioritize. Just be patient and your app will get looked at...thats the key right there patience, our servers are not going anywhere no time soon and with them being so popular I don't think they will be slowing down anytime soon either:)

/solving

Yeah, sure, excellent, fine. But patience comes with the expectation that something is gonna happen, and seeing how I am now number 190 from 135 kind of makes my patience wear thin m8. xD

I understand you people have lives outside of this website, obv. but taking a look at my application statistics, dayz will probably be in beta by the time my app gets looked at. And thats like 10 years :D

Take your time, friends. I was just wondering how this stuff works.

- Chris